Monday, September 6, 2010

5 September 2010'

In the early morning,
RAINING!
What the fuck?
*I HATE RAINING SO*

Plus, i got to work morning shift.
Mummy got no idea take me out with motor.
Wants to find neighbor to take me out,
but there's people didn't have car.
Okayy, mummy also don't want trouble to others.
And there, she trying to take me out with her motor in the heavy rain.
I got no choice,
i have to follow.
I wear the raincoat and mummy with her jacket only.
Owhh goshh,
my heart is crying suddenly.
I feel so down that time,
and i told myself,
i will never let my mummy do this to me anymoreeee!
I will be success,
i want to give her a better life!
This is what i want to!

I do always make myself so stress about the future,
FAMILY is always the first i think to.
They are my everything,
they are my soul.
No one can try to get them from me or even GOD!

I may not have a flying result in my study,
but i will hardworking in my job.
Even i'm just a part timer,
i got my own responsibility too.
Somehow, i can't afford too much.
I will be tired too!
:(
Future future, please COME TRUE!
*PRAY*

Recently,
i think i seriously overlook my family.
Expecially my lovely grandma,
Popo and Mama.
They are both my lovely one.
I'm sorry if i didn't chat with you much Popo,
and yet you getting weak.
Must take care yourself and we will do so to you ;)
And Mama,
thanks for your caring always.
I'm not good enough to take care to you both,
i feel so sorry :(
You do always care about me from mummy,
you do always praise me in front of relatives
and expect me will have a good future.

And i'm so sorry,
until now i never bring a boyfriend home.
Just don't even have a guy want me :(
Thought there will have one soon,
but then is just a scandal.
That's all.

Mummy,
thanks for your understanding.
Yea, that guy never can't be my boyfriend.
He not used to have me.
Mum,
you know which type i want to have.
You know me well,
your daughter is not easy fall in love to.
Once fall in love to,
that will be the only ONE!
And so, you do always curse me,
said i will never get a boy fall in love with me,
cause i'm type of fussy,
HAHHAHAH!

But so far,
I DON'T NEED A GUY!
=)

*THANKS FOR YOU ALL SUPPORT, MY LOVELY FAMILY*
WINK!

No comments:

Post a Comment