I WILL BE FINE,
and
I WILL BE GOOD!
*Claps HAND(s), WOOTS!
Days without you,
i won't be upset,
my life still goes on.
:))
And please,
i'm so in-love with myself, RAWRRRRRRR!
Imma a 女强人!
You lost a ONE!
:P

*Mohd Alvin Yap,
don't judge me!
I will prove that i'm a ONE in future, lalallala :P
*Aqhtar Adni aka Ah Long,
Don't kidding me,
i seriously xde boyfriend ni.
HAHAHAH!
Come and be my only ONE,
HOHOHO!
Somehow,
FRIENDSHIP is even more important to me.
Babe(s), ILY & IMY!
♥
I WILL BE GOOD!
*Claps HAND(s), WOOTS!
Days without you,
i won't be upset,
my life still goes on.
:))
And please,
i'm so in-love with myself, RAWRRRRRRR!
Imma a 女强人! You lost a ONE!
:P
*Mohd Alvin Yap,
don't judge me!
I will prove that i'm a ONE in future, lalallala :P
*Aqhtar Adni aka Ah Long,
Don't kidding me,
i seriously xde boyfriend ni.
HAHAHAH!
Come and be my only ONE,
HOHOHO!
Somehow,
FRIENDSHIP is even more important to me.
Babe(s), ILY & IMY!
♥
No comments:
Post a Comment