Friday, August 27, 2010

Nervous!

A nervous day has PASSED!
WHEEEEEEE!
:)

But there's another nervous day is comingg ;(
Next monday!
And day after two weeks.

I'm got to exam!
Got to face customers and serve them well in front of the trainer ;(
It's make me stress.
I never like to serve a customer!
As long as a customer is friendly to me,
seriously i do love to serve a foreigners, non-Malaysian more than a Malaysian!
I doesn't like Malaysian, some of them.
I love to serve Arabian, especially Iranese. WOAHHHHH!
:)


Wish me luck in my exam,
i'm waiting these day is so damn long.
I want my salary add to 7RM per hour.

MAK WEI YAN,

GOGOGO!

;)


Back to the PASSED nervous day,
it's CPP (Creative Production and Presentation) PRESENTATION DAY!
I don't know why i feel so nervous.
Never feel so in previous presentation :S

REMIX, is our group name.
What a NICE name hurhh ;)


Teammates,
BRENDON LEONG WAN SHIN
CLAIRE CHOW SOOK YEE
BOE WONG POH YEE
ZIZI KIN ZI YING

Although we got some sort of unlike,
but then don't forgot the days, the time we were together to this subject.
We're not that best as we knew it right?
Just forgot it,
do it well next time if we ever meet in a team, again ;)

*Sorry, i had disappoint you guys!*

*ONE EARTH

*Teammates and Lecturers ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment