Tuesday, August 24, 2010

FINAL DECISION

What i expect to, didn't come to me ;(
*The MESSAGE, the CALL, the FACE, the VOICE.*

If you seriously like a girl, no matter how busy are you,
you still will send her a message, adleast.

I didn't know whatcha are you busy in since you back to Kajang!
Ya, you told me you will be very busy until September,
but that's not a reason you didn't find me.

It's enough!
My heart is totally disappointed and there's i make a decision:

I don't want to be with you, anymore.

*Heart will also be melted in one day*
And i do.


I don't want to guess whatcha you doing there,
and i don't want to view her blog,
her profile to get to know what is the relationship are you guys is.

No more viewing to your profile,
wish you get a ONE after me.
Wish you happy in your life!

If we seriously got a fate,
we will be meet in future, again!

But not now.
I don't want to be so suffer,
get a ONE unstable for myself.
Sorry,
i'm not Miss Selfish,
just don't want to have this kind of life.
AND
I'm not strong enough,
i wish to get a ONE be my side too.
But so far, you can't do it.

MAK WEI YAN,
you're not alone.
I know there's a lot of babes around you.
*CHEER baby CHEER*


Welcome back to the SAU life,
the GEDIK life as well.
I can be GEDIK again!
LMAO!


所谓:"拿得起,放得下!"
Goodbyee, the LOVE ONE.
Wish me luck,
wish me find a better ONE after you.
And is finally i can forgot you THE LOVE ONE.
You are never disappear in my heart since two years ago,
but now you did!
Take good care of your life and enjoyy! ;)


Just accept the fate:
We are unlucky to don't get each other!


*WANTED BECOME BLACK & WHITE!
NO MORE WANTED TO DELON LOW!

*THANKS GOD I CAN FORGOT HIM, AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment