UGLY FATTY! GO HELL AWAY!
So what if i'm a bitch?
Imma a bitch!
Is better than you're a ugly fatty!
So what imma beautiful than you?!
*FUCK OFF*
*VOMIT CAUSE YOU ALWAYS KACAU THE HANDSOME!
I'M HERE SAD FOR THE HANDSOME'S PAGE IS FULL OF YOUR POST!*
Imma a bitch!
Is better than you're a ugly fatty!
So what imma beautiful than you?!
*FUCK OFF*
*VOMIT CAUSE YOU ALWAYS KACAU THE HANDSOME!
I'M HERE SAD FOR THE HANDSOME'S PAGE IS FULL OF YOUR POST!*
Is not worth to blog about you,
just to let you see how's people hate you!
Please,
people is support me,
cause people knew how's your attitude.
I never want to quarrel with you,
that's you thought i want to fight with you.
Mind your language,
*NOT A BIG DEAL WHAT*
Don't feel like want to get close to people,
they just unlike.
*FUCK OFF*
Dare to blog about handsome,
do you dare to post his picture to your blog?
NO!
That's the thing you don't dare to,
BUT I DO :P
*PISS OFF*
*GET AWAY FROM DOROTHY PERKINS MID VALLEY*
*MEM-PER-SIA-SUI-KAN YOURSELF*
THANKS FOR CALLING ME BITCH,
I ADMIT I AM!
LALALLALALALLA!
No comments:
Post a Comment