Everything make me goes down today!
First,
Mum get sick for few days,
i'm worried about her during my working.
I can't do anything also,
cause i got to work.
The only thing i can do is call my sister take care of her.
I remembered still my mummy said:
I'm sick, no one at home, how good if there's someone at home to care me.
I was like don't know what to answer :S
I thought she will be fine for awhile,
cause she do always got a healthy body,
easily to recover when get sick.
But i don't know why now she's in sick but not recover still.
I'm worried about you mum!
There's someone want to scold me as my mum told me,
i know i shouldn't call my mum take me out to KTM station with her motor while she is sick,
but then i didn't call my mum to do so.
I'm worry about her too.
She say she can so i'm just follow only.
And after that i do concern to my mum which is reach home give me a miss call.
Mum, get well soon PLEASE!
I don't want you to be in sick again.
I want you to stay healthy!
*God bless her PLEASE!*
Second,
is Penang trip has canceled
:(
The reason is 9persons included me but only 1car ON!
Trista never update me about this until i find her at Levi's today.
Seriously, it make me piss off and totally disappointed.
As guys know,
what my purpose to Penang?
I already promised my dad i will be there at 14 to 16 September,
but NOW :(
I miss my daddy so muchie please!
:'(
Plan may got changes NOW.
Plan may on with taking bus there for 1day trip,
MAYBE!
:)
Third,
i make Barrett Hirai feel so piss off cause of my words.
I'm so sorry my dear,
don't take it serious please.
I'm just joking,
that's why i don't remember what i talked to you.
But you did remember it,
cause you feel hurts.
Sorry my dear,
no more next time talk those words to you
:)
I do love you much as a friend PLEASE!
I hope you will know this :)
First,
Mum get sick for few days,
i'm worried about her during my working.
I can't do anything also,
cause i got to work.
The only thing i can do is call my sister take care of her.
I remembered still my mummy said:
I'm sick, no one at home, how good if there's someone at home to care me.
I was like don't know what to answer :S
I thought she will be fine for awhile,
cause she do always got a healthy body,
easily to recover when get sick.
But i don't know why now she's in sick but not recover still.
I'm worried about you mum!
There's someone want to scold me as my mum told me,
i know i shouldn't call my mum take me out to KTM station with her motor while she is sick,
but then i didn't call my mum to do so.
I'm worry about her too.
She say she can so i'm just follow only.
And after that i do concern to my mum which is reach home give me a miss call.
Mum, get well soon PLEASE!
I don't want you to be in sick again.
I want you to stay healthy!
*God bless her PLEASE!*
Second,
is Penang trip has canceled
:(
The reason is 9persons included me but only 1car ON!
Trista never update me about this until i find her at Levi's today.
Seriously, it make me piss off and totally disappointed.
As guys know,
what my purpose to Penang?
I already promised my dad i will be there at 14 to 16 September,
but NOW :(
I miss my daddy so muchie please!
:'(
Plan may got changes NOW.
Plan may on with taking bus there for 1day trip,
MAYBE!
:)
Third,
i make Barrett Hirai feel so piss off cause of my words.
I'm so sorry my dear,
don't take it serious please.
I'm just joking,
that's why i don't remember what i talked to you.
But you did remember it,
cause you feel hurts.
Sorry my dear,
no more next time talk those words to you
:)
I do love you much as a friend PLEASE!
I hope you will know this :)
No comments:
Post a Comment