Tuesday, September 7, 2010

7 September 2010'- A feeling

A feeling comes into my mind so sudden,
I FEEL LIKE WANT TO DELETE FRIENDS IN FACEBOOK!

Sorry,
if i had delete.

I will not delete an old friend if we less contact,
BUT,
i will delete a NEW friend.
Don't make me feel like,
there's something you make me feel so.
Think yourself properly.

*SORRY, I'M CHOOSY*

You can choose me as your friend or even not,
THANKS!

*Can't tahan the ONE already get to know the other ONE,
and NOW feel like i never know him as my brother*

Unlike what my feeling NOW,
get away from me please.

*Friends do always important to me,
human being is choosy.
If you feel we are friend
and
you like me as your friend,
just continue our friendship lovely.
If not,
get away from my life!
I will never want to have a friend like YOU do.

I will not loss if i don't have you as friend,
cause there's still got babe(s) around me
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment