Trip sucks?
Consider is
:SS
My Penang trip had spoil and there's went to Malacca.
I want to sunburn but didn't make it.
Everything unsuccessful.
You told me Thursday will be going to Penang,
but your boyfriend got to work.
Okay fine,
i don't really want to have any request again.
Daddy,
i will meet you up as fast as possible.
I need somebody else to accompany me.
Please,
IMY! :(
I NEED A PHOTOGRAPHER PLEASE!
Skills BAD,
sorry i can't accept it.
I'm type of fussy,
even a photography too.
My heart is crying,
when i got a unskillful photography.
*Got a DSLR it doesn't mean the person is
PROFESSIONAL!*
Yeaa,
imma didn't got a DSLR,
imma didn't know how to hold a DSLR well
cause imma not a DSLR user.
But it doesn't effect to the photography,
as long as you got a photography sense.
My photography is even better than you PLEASE!
=x
I want to have my own PHOTO SHOOTING PLEASE!
Consider is
:SS
My Penang trip had spoil and there's went to Malacca.
I want to sunburn but didn't make it.
Everything unsuccessful.
You told me Thursday will be going to Penang,
but your boyfriend got to work.
Okay fine,
i don't really want to have any request again.
Daddy,
i will meet you up as fast as possible.
I need somebody else to accompany me.
Please,
IMY! :(
I NEED A PHOTOGRAPHER PLEASE!
Skills BAD,
sorry i can't accept it.
I'm type of fussy,
even a photography too.
My heart is crying,
when i got a unskillful photography.
*Got a DSLR it doesn't mean the person is
PROFESSIONAL!*
Yeaa,
imma didn't got a DSLR,
imma didn't know how to hold a DSLR well
cause imma not a DSLR user.
But it doesn't effect to the photography,
as long as you got a photography sense.
My photography is even better than you PLEASE!
=x
I want to have my own PHOTO SHOOTING PLEASE!
No comments:
Post a Comment