Tuesday, September 28, 2010

LOL! What The F!

CASE HAD SETTLE!
Kak Ezma, ko HAPPY kan?
:P

There's settle 1 thing and i found something quite funny thingy to me.
I told by someone's brother unlike me is cause of
i GRAB her sister's boyfriend?!

WHAT THE HELL?
AM I DO SO?
She is just so sensitive,
I NEVER AND EVER FALL IN LOVE TO
ONG GIN CHYE.

For me,
he is just a quite nice guy.
We love to talked about dance,
that's all.
BUT DOESN'T MEAN I LIKE HIM PLEASE!
You are just so sensitive!
But nowadays,
we didn't contact to each other already.
In my heart,
you are still my best friend talk about dance :)
I do remember the moment we talked in class :)

*I MISS the moment we were :)

*Please,
i'm not type of disturb to people's relationship,
and even mine also unlike people to disturb!
Please,
i had LOVE a ONE for 2 years.
I never FALL TO OTHERS,
as long as that's just a CRASH!
Please,
i'm so loyalty wan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment