Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir & Batin :)

*Kak Leesa
*Kak Leesa, babe Jing Yi
*Kak Ti
*Adik Kak Ti
*Husband Kak Ti
*I got my angpau very first time :)

Hari Raya First Day:
10 September 2010'

I work until 8p.m and went to Kak Ti's house with the babe Jing Yi :)
First time went to Malay house to celebrate Raya,
SYOKKKK-nyee!
Although Kak Ti is an Indonesian and just a cleaner,
but then i do respect her always.
Thankiew Kak Ti for your everything,
Ayam Rendang, Nasi Minyak, Ketupat, Kuih-muih and Angpau.
I do love your masakan the most :)

Still remember i cirit-birit in midnight,
i was think like who's masakan ade problem ni.
And i found the answer the day after :)
In the morning,
i ask Kak Eizma ade cirit birit tak?
She told me yeshh,
Kae Jiun and the so-called Fatie is around,
they agreed tooo.

There's we get to know,
KAK LEESA MASAKAN ADE PROBLEM :P
Luckily is not that serious,
if not Dorothy Perkins got to close down for 1day.
HAHAHHAHA!

*SELAMAT HARI RAYA EVERYONE,
MAAF ZAHIR & BATIN,
I NI PEREMPUAN MELAYU TERAKHIR :)

Sorry Abang Maman,
next year go to your house buka raya hurhh :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment