TOH YU CHI, my honeyy!
You going to leave me soon :'(
We can't meet after my class OR you come over Mid Valley looking forward on me.
Is NO MORE!
:(
Maybe 3years after? :)
3 years you have to go Kampar to continue your studies!
Awwwwwwwwww~
I'm going to miss youu muchh!
My mummy said:
Whyy lar? Don't say like she never come back!
I replied mummy:
Yeaa, she will be back when sem break,
BUT,
it's not easy for us to meet. I may have my own thing busy on.
YOUU,
are just like my personal psychologist :)
Understand all the way i am,
scold me when i did wrong,
counselor me when i'm upset,
helped me out when i'm in a trouble,
people who LOVE me :)
share me about yours thinking,
care me always although is not around me nowadays,
force me to study hard,
people who i always looking to shout out my problem,
people who listen to me, always! :)
people who know me well :)
I do remembered and its reminds me, always!
You helped me, i will never forget.
And my family too :)
Remember, do think to the positive way always my psychologist :)
This is what we learn together :)
I knew that i will appear in your mind always :P
I do remembered something you told me,
you said you might have the thinking to suicide your life.
And suddenly, your mind pop me out.
Cause i told you i doesn't like people who suicide their life,
their action is just so....
maybe some problem might can't solve it,
but life is so important and may have fun in the future.
So, do think positive way always although we have so much to stress to :S
"Make your life to be fun dear!"
And you do always telling your friend you have a sampa friend that's me,
while people say you are sampa :)
You know i won't get bully cause i'm very fierce right? :PP
Make a wish:
I wishh our friendship will never die although we're just like a long-distance love :PP
Please, do take care yourself over there.
I know and i'm sure you will get your bunch of new friends at Kampar,
cause youu are soooooooo~ SAMPA, like me! :PP
Our old memories:
Girls wakil basketball from 5A6, Leader Yu Chi :)
Going to Camp for Prefect only :)
We used to called 4 in LOVE :DDDD
Lepak after school in Mid Valley :)
Bring me along while your family hang out :)
I remembered still this picture was taken when i'm in the trouble,
you & your family had take care me until i finish my SPM.
Awwwww, thank you so much to let me,
a trouble girl who live in your house that time.
I will never forget how your family treat me
and
the time we wake up in the midnight to study :)
Last day of SPM, our Bapa Shahrul :) Kita anak Bapa, yeahhhhh! :)
Cable car :)
Nice shoot from the photographer :)
Curi ambil gambar, shhhhhh! :PP

It's your birthday 2009
:) :D :P
Visit me while i'm working in PDI Mid Valley :)
My present, from YOUU & Suang :))
You know i love this PICHA so? :)

2 Sampa! :PP
Sampa, again! :P
The so-called Lovely 3 :)
Gatheringgggggg! :)
You intro your college baby to us :)



And today, 25 May 2010
Consider is our last meeting before you go Kampar

*We used to HUGG each other, always! :)


Take care my lovely HONEYY!
I ♥ YOUU, TOH YU CHI :)
I'll keep youu in my heart, always!
Study hard for your future,
im here waiting you to come back becoming my private psychologist :)
You going to leave me soon :'(
We can't meet after my class OR you come over Mid Valley looking forward on me.
Is NO MORE!
:(
Maybe 3years after? :)
3 years you have to go Kampar to continue your studies!
Awwwwwwwwww~
I'm going to miss youu muchh!
My mummy said:
Whyy lar? Don't say like she never come back!
I replied mummy:
Yeaa, she will be back when sem break,
BUT,
it's not easy for us to meet. I may have my own thing busy on.
YOUU,
are just like my personal psychologist :)
Understand all the way i am,
scold me when i did wrong,
counselor me when i'm upset,
helped me out when i'm in a trouble,
people who LOVE me :)
share me about yours thinking,
care me always although is not around me nowadays,
force me to study hard,
people who i always looking to shout out my problem,
people who listen to me, always! :)
people who know me well :)
I do remembered and its reminds me, always!
You helped me, i will never forget.
And my family too :)
Remember, do think to the positive way always my psychologist :)
This is what we learn together :)
I knew that i will appear in your mind always :P
I do remembered something you told me,
you said you might have the thinking to suicide your life.
And suddenly, your mind pop me out.
Cause i told you i doesn't like people who suicide their life,
their action is just so....
maybe some problem might can't solve it,
but life is so important and may have fun in the future.
So, do think positive way always although we have so much to stress to :S
"Make your life to be fun dear!"
And you do always telling your friend you have a sampa friend that's me,
while people say you are sampa :)
You know i won't get bully cause i'm very fierce right? :PP
Make a wish:
I wishh our friendship will never die although we're just like a long-distance love :PP
Please, do take care yourself over there.
I know and i'm sure you will get your bunch of new friends at Kampar,
cause youu are soooooooo~ SAMPA, like me! :PP
Our old memories:
Girls wakil basketball from 5A6, Leader Yu Chi :)
Going to Camp for Prefect only :)
We used to called 4 in LOVE :DDDD
Lepak after school in Mid Valley :)Bring me along while your family hang out :)
you & your family had take care me until i finish my SPM.
Awwwww, thank you so much to let me,
a trouble girl who live in your house that time.
I will never forget how your family treat me
and
the time we wake up in the midnight to study :)
Cable car :)
Nice shoot from the photographer :)
Curi ambil gambar, shhhhhh! :PP
It's your birthday 2009
:) :D :PAnd today, 25 May 2010
Consider is our last meeting before you go Kampar

Take care my lovely HONEYY!
I ♥ YOUU, TOH YU CHI :)
I'll keep youu in my heart, always!
Study hard for your future,
im here waiting you to come back becoming my private psychologist :)


hey,my honeyy.
ReplyDeletethank you so much for writing this for me..
i am so touch to view ur blog!!
hope tht our frenship will never end lah!
u have to take care of urself also.ok??
be fine and happy also!!!
LOVE U FOREVER!!!
muackzz