TAURUS BABE I :)
She's born 30 April 1991,
Me & Her is just like a twins sister.
I thought we can celebrate our birthday this year,
but too bad,
She had her exam on her birthday.
So, this year we gotta separate to celebrate :(
Btw, luckily-nye adleast got celebrate with HER! :)
My taurus babe,
wish the coming year we can celebrate together :)
just like what we did las year :)

You know i love you so, HUGG!
♥

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEB! :DD

She's born 30 April 1991,
Me & Her is just like a twins sister.
I thought we can celebrate our birthday this year,
but too bad,
She had her exam on her birthday.
So, this year we gotta separate to celebrate :(
Btw, luckily-nye adleast got celebrate with HER! :)
My taurus babe,
wish the coming year we can celebrate together :)
just like what we did las year :)

You know i love you so, HUGG!
♥
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEB! :DD


No comments:
Post a Comment