What The Hell?
I'm STRESS enough!
About my job, awwwwwww!
What's happening?
Part Timer is the one who make sales, isn't true?
Sales not good, blame to part timer, isn't true?
Part Timer chit chat, scold to part timer, isn't true?
Part Timer take leave on weekend, seniors show face, isn't true?
Part Timer no choice to choose break time but seniors do, isn't true?
Part Timer didn't make up, seniors show face, isn't true?
Wants Part Timer to know everything on this company: Fabric & customer service, isn't true?
Part Timer do always leave at entrance or fitting room, isn't true?
Part Timer is the runner always, isn't true?
Part Timer cannot home sharp, isn't true?
Housekeeping always done by Part Timer, isn't true?
I don't think so, FUCK! _|_
Why do you guys make me stress enough?
And what you guys does?
Stay at cashier counter and chit chat?
Doing paper work to the information board?
SHOW FACES?
Is just scold and talk only, didn't take any action?
SCOLD, SCOLD & SCOLD?
Make yourself damn busy, but is actually nothing is busy to you.
Busy body?
Half way to do stock and leave it there for us?
I'm just CAN'T TAHAN what you guys does!
Did you guys ever think who is the one get commission, but not Part Timer?
In this month, MAY, everytime you guys briefing is just mention to one thing:
THIS MONTH MUST HIT TO 130%
and then will treat Part Timer eat.
WTH?
I don't want that!
I don't want you guys treat, I WANT COMMISSION!
I know this is impossible, DENGG!
Or else i want my salary increase!
I don't know why must Part Timer take exam like permanent does.
Plus, must be coach by Supervisor.
Dengg betul!
I can learn myself!
I can read myself!
Almost 1year i stay here, i got nothing.
Now i 1 by 1 list out what i unsong about you guys!
Kak G, you gila kan?
If yes, please go far away from me and gila yourself.
FUCK!
Don't you SHOW FACE to me,
I xde buat ape ape pun.
You, sebagai senior kan?
Gunakan otak kau!
Selalunyee EMO ataupun SHOW face,
if not jerit us.
Please, be respect us.
Kita Part Timer shj, bukannye yg tengok muka you and the one let you jerit and jeleng mata on us?
I pun xtau kenape you ni sakit gila betul punye dapat jadi senior?
When you face us, SHOW face, jeleng mata and jerit jerit.
Customers also can see your attitude to us, you know?
How i wish people complaint you and it may help us lots :)
I bukan busuk hati, i just want we get FAIR too.
When you face to guys, males, boys, seniors, supervisors, managers, VM,
your face turn to GATAL!
Is GATAL!
I doesn't like girl GATAL like you.
You are just very very very GATAL like hell,
sounds like make love, DENGG!
Go ahead and look at the mirror,
you are not longer younger.
You are an old ladyy NOW,
LISTEN!
Is OLD LADY you know?
OLD LADY NAIK GATAL, STILL?
I feel weird, don't make me feel want to vomit on you please!
Maman, you are a good leader to lead a team,
but is not a good example to us.
You always talking rubbish!
Serve customers, make more sales, greet customers.
But when i see you are in entrance, what you does is,
you are STANDING THERE LIKE A MANNEQUIN.
Do you guys remembered that this is what you guys like to scold us: Part Timer?
And please, i don't even see you are served customers or greeting.
Very very less i saw that!
Or else, while you getting bored,
this is what you can do is,
you can go anywhere unless u like.
You go to Topshop, Topman or Miss Selfridge CHIT CHAT!
WTF?
Do you have that permission to do so?
So far, you never SHOW FACE to me.
Cause i don't like to look at your face,
I don't like to talk with you,
and we didn't have topic talk to.
Kak Leesa, Kak Nori & Kak Ezma,
I like you guys the most among to the team.
Is actually i do love everyone in DP team,
BUT THEN NOW IS CHANGE!
EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED since before store meeting.
I don't know what happen on Kak G, seem like something unlike to me from the one chat with me and smile with me always.
Awwwwwwww!
This is what i stress to.
Don't show me face again, is enough!
Pleasee, this is what i hope you guys don't do it to me,
or else, don't make me feel like wanna report about you guys to Kak Leesa or Mr.Yew Choong.
Or i will be quite, SOON!
Very SOON!
Don't force me make up please.
I'm just doesn't like to make up.
Make up light is my limit already but not make up heavy.
We are selling clothes but bot selling cosmetics kayy?
Don't need to make up heavy right?
That's only you need to, OLD LADYY!
FUCK!
Sometimes, cute ONE coming,
make me stress free,
BUAHAHAA!
But too bad, i can't see you anymore, THE CUTE ONE! :'(
I'm STRESS enough!
About my job, awwwwwww!
What's happening?
Part Timer is the one who make sales, isn't true?
Sales not good, blame to part timer, isn't true?
Part Timer chit chat, scold to part timer, isn't true?
Part Timer take leave on weekend, seniors show face, isn't true?
Part Timer no choice to choose break time but seniors do, isn't true?
Part Timer didn't make up, seniors show face, isn't true?
Wants Part Timer to know everything on this company: Fabric & customer service, isn't true?
Part Timer do always leave at entrance or fitting room, isn't true?
Part Timer is the runner always, isn't true?
Part Timer cannot home sharp, isn't true?
Housekeeping always done by Part Timer, isn't true?
I don't think so, FUCK! _|_
Why do you guys make me stress enough?
And what you guys does?
Stay at cashier counter and chit chat?
Doing paper work to the information board?
SHOW FACES?
Is just scold and talk only, didn't take any action?
SCOLD, SCOLD & SCOLD?
Make yourself damn busy, but is actually nothing is busy to you.
Busy body?
Half way to do stock and leave it there for us?
I'm just CAN'T TAHAN what you guys does!
Did you guys ever think who is the one get commission, but not Part Timer?
In this month, MAY, everytime you guys briefing is just mention to one thing:
THIS MONTH MUST HIT TO 130%
and then will treat Part Timer eat.
WTH?
I don't want that!
I don't want you guys treat, I WANT COMMISSION!
I know this is impossible, DENGG!
Or else i want my salary increase!
I don't know why must Part Timer take exam like permanent does.
Plus, must be coach by Supervisor.
Dengg betul!
I can learn myself!
I can read myself!
Almost 1year i stay here, i got nothing.
Now i 1 by 1 list out what i unsong about you guys!
Kak G, you gila kan?
If yes, please go far away from me and gila yourself.
FUCK!
Don't you SHOW FACE to me,
I xde buat ape ape pun.
You, sebagai senior kan?
Gunakan otak kau!
Selalunyee EMO ataupun SHOW face,
if not jerit us.
Please, be respect us.
Kita Part Timer shj, bukannye yg tengok muka you and the one let you jerit and jeleng mata on us?
I pun xtau kenape you ni sakit gila betul punye dapat jadi senior?
When you face us, SHOW face, jeleng mata and jerit jerit.
Customers also can see your attitude to us, you know?
How i wish people complaint you and it may help us lots :)
I bukan busuk hati, i just want we get FAIR too.
When you face to guys, males, boys, seniors, supervisors, managers, VM,
your face turn to GATAL!
Is GATAL!
I doesn't like girl GATAL like you.
You are just very very very GATAL like hell,
sounds like make love, DENGG!
Go ahead and look at the mirror,
you are not longer younger.
You are an old ladyy NOW,
LISTEN!
Is OLD LADY you know?
OLD LADY NAIK GATAL, STILL?
I feel weird, don't make me feel want to vomit on you please!
Maman, you are a good leader to lead a team,
but is not a good example to us.
You always talking rubbish!
Serve customers, make more sales, greet customers.
But when i see you are in entrance, what you does is,
you are STANDING THERE LIKE A MANNEQUIN.
Do you guys remembered that this is what you guys like to scold us: Part Timer?
And please, i don't even see you are served customers or greeting.
Very very less i saw that!
Or else, while you getting bored,
this is what you can do is,
you can go anywhere unless u like.
You go to Topshop, Topman or Miss Selfridge CHIT CHAT!
WTF?
Do you have that permission to do so?
So far, you never SHOW FACE to me.
Cause i don't like to look at your face,
I don't like to talk with you,
and we didn't have topic talk to.
Kak Leesa, Kak Nori & Kak Ezma,
I like you guys the most among to the team.
Is actually i do love everyone in DP team,
BUT THEN NOW IS CHANGE!
EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED since before store meeting.
I don't know what happen on Kak G, seem like something unlike to me from the one chat with me and smile with me always.
Awwwwwwww!
This is what i stress to.
Don't show me face again, is enough!
Pleasee, this is what i hope you guys don't do it to me,
or else, don't make me feel like wanna report about you guys to Kak Leesa or Mr.Yew Choong.
Or i will be quite, SOON!
Very SOON!
Don't force me make up please.
I'm just doesn't like to make up.
Make up light is my limit already but not make up heavy.
We are selling clothes but bot selling cosmetics kayy?
Don't need to make up heavy right?
That's only you need to, OLD LADYY!
FUCK!
Sometimes, cute ONE coming,
make me stress free,
BUAHAHAA!
But too bad, i can't see you anymore, THE CUTE ONE! :'(
No comments:
Post a Comment