LEE WENG HARNG, my dear! ♥
Please, come on!
Although i never know what's happen on you but i still want to care about you!
"Don't make sadness go through your day!"
I'm just don't want you to sad my dear although i'm not around you nowadays,
BUT
my heart still with youu.
Come On, cheer upp!
If you can't tahan and feel like want to find someone talk to,
i'm always here for you.
I'm provided 24hours for youu :)
Maybe i can't solve your problem,
but
I can stand in your way to accompany all the way you are.
Remember what you told me?
Anything i can find you, you will always be there for me.
Sometimes, i don't think u did it to me.
Is not even my feeling, Yu Chi also feel that.
Are you really that busy?
Message never reply, sometimes.
Message reply late, not much reply.
What are you doing is actually?
I think you will never know still got two best friends was sad cause of you treat us like that.
We are feel so sad you know?!
YOU NEVER KNOW!!
I message you today, the same thing still.
You didn't reply me!
And once you online and see i was there, you asked me:
Mak, are you looking forward on me?
Please, i had message you and just you didn't reply me.
I'm sure finding you, still.
I asked you whether know about Yu Chi going to leave Kuala Lumpur to Kampar on this friday or not.
You answered me that you don't know and you feel sad.
Something had happen on you.
I called you talk to me but you don't want.
You said you didn't tell anyone, maybe will talk with me when we meet.
Okayy, i won't force you to talk with me,
BUT
I also don't know when we can meet up?
Do YOU remember still our STARBUCKS?
I want to go with you, but you just can't do it?
WHY?
Tell me what happen on you!?
I'm just want to know about you and whatcha you doing!
I'm just care about you my dear, you know i love you so.
I don't want anything, i'm just want you please!
We walked under raining!
Best Friends! :)
The so-called 4 In LOVE :)
With Bapa Shahrul :)
Say GOODBYE to our high school..uniform :DD
TOH YU CHI, LEE WENG HARNG & MAK WEI YAN :)
I knew we are so CUTE, ACT cute! BUAHAHAH!
Nice shoot right?
CNY 2009'
Formal us: LEE WENG HARNG, MAK WEI YAN & WONG KAE JIUN :)
POH YI, BESTIE CHIA AND ME IS LOOKING AT YOUUU! *SHY*
US!
And US!
You just acc me anywhere i went to :)
My lovely smile, with YOUeu :DD
Syok sendiri :SSS
*Please, i do care about our friendship :)
We may argue before, but is pass.
I hope in the coming days, you will care about us.
ME + YOU = Best Friend Forever
That's what i called you: BFF!
How i wish you will know, in somewhere called Salak Selatan Baru, PPR flat have a lady name:
MAK WEI YAN is always there for YOUU, the only LEE WENG HARNG!
I ♥ YOU, LEE WENG HARNG!
Although i never know what's happen on you but i still want to care about you!
"Don't make sadness go through your day!"
I'm just don't want you to sad my dear although i'm not around you nowadays,
BUT
my heart still with youu.
Come On, cheer upp!
If you can't tahan and feel like want to find someone talk to,
i'm always here for you.
I'm provided 24hours for youu :)
Maybe i can't solve your problem,
but
I can stand in your way to accompany all the way you are.
Remember what you told me?
Anything i can find you, you will always be there for me.
Sometimes, i don't think u did it to me.
Is not even my feeling, Yu Chi also feel that.
Are you really that busy?
Message never reply, sometimes.
Message reply late, not much reply.
What are you doing is actually?
I think you will never know still got two best friends was sad cause of you treat us like that.
We are feel so sad you know?!
YOU NEVER KNOW!!
I message you today, the same thing still.
You didn't reply me!
And once you online and see i was there, you asked me:
Mak, are you looking forward on me?
Please, i had message you and just you didn't reply me.
I'm sure finding you, still.
I asked you whether know about Yu Chi going to leave Kuala Lumpur to Kampar on this friday or not.
You answered me that you don't know and you feel sad.
Something had happen on you.
I called you talk to me but you don't want.
You said you didn't tell anyone, maybe will talk with me when we meet.
Okayy, i won't force you to talk with me,
BUT
I also don't know when we can meet up?
Do YOU remember still our STARBUCKS?
I want to go with you, but you just can't do it?
WHY?
Tell me what happen on you!?
I'm just want to know about you and whatcha you doing!
I'm just care about you my dear, you know i love you so.
I don't want anything, i'm just want you please!
Best Friends! :)
Say GOODBYE to our high school..uniform :DD
TOH YU CHI, LEE WENG HARNG & MAK WEI YAN :)
I knew we are so CUTE, ACT cute! BUAHAHAH!
Nice shoot right?
CNY 2009'
Formal us: LEE WENG HARNG, MAK WEI YAN & WONG KAE JIUN :)*Please, i do care about our friendship :)
We may argue before, but is pass.
I hope in the coming days, you will care about us.
ME + YOU = Best Friend Forever
That's what i called you: BFF!
How i wish you will know, in somewhere called Salak Selatan Baru, PPR flat have a lady name:
MAK WEI YAN is always there for YOUU, the only LEE WENG HARNG!
I ♥ YOU, LEE WENG HARNG!
this is Danny
ReplyDelete