Monday, May 17, 2010

My friends, just CHILL!

Gilbert Pang,

TAKE A BREATH
for yourself!
Don't think too much, everything have the own way to solve it.
I know you got lotsa problem to face.
Anyway, 2 words for YOU!
GOOD LUCK!

Alves Hao Ran,

YOUU TOO, just don't think too much.
I know you had been 3rd time to face this problem, again.
But please, don't blame yourself kayy my dear friend!
Everything happen is just an accident.

DO REMEMBER, THERE HAVE NO ANY PEOPLE HURT IN THIS ACCIDENT IS THE BEST THING WE GOT!
Get me?

Brendon Shin,
AKA 27

Claire CSY,
AKA 28

I don't know what to tell YOU GUYS,
just do take care yourself
and
DON'T GET SCARED ABOUT THAT, AGAIN!


I know at this moment, everyone was scared and worried about GiL.

Let's PRAY!

*PRAY*

*AMEN*


*Please, i do not PRAY for a long time already,
but i was PRAY to GOD just now.

I want to say THANKS to GOD!
THANK YOU that no one hurt in this case.
THANKS GOD!


*GOD BLESS US!*

A sincerely from:

Eugz Mak,
17 May 2010
5.13 a.m

1 comment:

  1. thx to my mak dear! ><" lolx...

    sry for that make u all worried bout me....

    i m ok nw^^....

    ReplyDelete