I know i'm just a not-so-important person, NOWADAYS!
Just don't talk with me much.
I'm not emotional, i'm just don't wish to talk much.
Maybe there didn't have someone talk to ;(
Where's my dearsssss?
Awwwwwwwwwwww!
All is busying on their study and so on.
Is very hard to meet them in my daily life :(
I know some of you may love me so, xoxo ;)
But it doesn't mean the others people do love me as you guys,
i know and get to feel who is those love me or don't.
People who love me, thank you
♥
And people which is doesn't love me, i have no comment about it :SS
Heartless, TALK with me!
I need you in my life and i care about our friendship, will you do so?
Awwwwwwwwwwww!
Chin Kai Jian, if you feel i'm your true friend, please don't keep called me SOHAI!
I know there may is your style to called your friend,
but it doesn't mean i can accept it.
I feel soo rude you know?
WTF?
Don't called me that, again!
Grrrrrrrrrrrr~
*Please, i'm NOT EMO kay?
And please, i didn't BERANGAN to tambah gaji.
I know i have that potential, please do think it before you talked this to me.
You know is how hurt am i when you said this to me?
I respect you as my senior but you seem like didn't respect me as your part time,
since you get to know i worked for matta fair but not DP.
Don't make me feel like want to off for this company.
U said: You rasa x sekarang u macam dah malas, ambil byk cuti?
Please, i'm not malas kay? I'm just want to take leave for my own holidays,
Am i false to?
Don't you realize that i never take leave before this?
1 week 7 days, 3 days study and 4days work.
I never take leave before, except i get sick!
For you, adleast can get 1day off per week!
Part time suppose can off anytime as long as its not a last minute inform right?
I don't know why you will say so, JANGAN BERANGAN!
I don't think others senior or supervisors will think the same things as you.
If there are, i have no comment.
As long as i done my part of.
Ask yourself, can you guys get a part timer like me?
I didn't say i'm good, i'm just know i am damn good!
Do those task of a permanent or else a supervisor.
I don't know why am i so stupid to do so good to you guys,
i didn't get anythings.
NO Commission and NO tambah gaji.
What i get is,
MAK WEI YAN, JANGAN BERANGAN!
AWWWWWWWWWWW!
Just don't talk with me much.
I'm not emotional, i'm just don't wish to talk much.
Maybe there didn't have someone talk to ;(
Where's my dearsssss?
Awwwwwwwwwwww!
All is busying on their study and so on.
Is very hard to meet them in my daily life :(
I know some of you may love me so, xoxo ;)
But it doesn't mean the others people do love me as you guys,
i know and get to feel who is those love me or don't.
People who love me, thank you
♥
And people which is doesn't love me, i have no comment about it :SS
Heartless, TALK with me!
I need you in my life and i care about our friendship, will you do so?
Awwwwwwwwwwww!
Chin Kai Jian, if you feel i'm your true friend, please don't keep called me SOHAI!
I know there may is your style to called your friend,
but it doesn't mean i can accept it.
I feel soo rude you know?
WTF?
Don't called me that, again!
Grrrrrrrrrrrr~
*Please, i'm NOT EMO kay?
As we grow older together, as we continue to change with age, there is one thing that will never change. . . I will always miss you dude, those i love to :)
And please, i didn't BERANGAN to tambah gaji.
I know i have that potential, please do think it before you talked this to me.
You know is how hurt am i when you said this to me?
I respect you as my senior but you seem like didn't respect me as your part time,
since you get to know i worked for matta fair but not DP.
Don't make me feel like want to off for this company.
U said: You rasa x sekarang u macam dah malas, ambil byk cuti?
Please, i'm not malas kay? I'm just want to take leave for my own holidays,
Am i false to?
Don't you realize that i never take leave before this?
1 week 7 days, 3 days study and 4days work.
I never take leave before, except i get sick!
For you, adleast can get 1day off per week!
Part time suppose can off anytime as long as its not a last minute inform right?
I don't know why you will say so, JANGAN BERANGAN!
I don't think others senior or supervisors will think the same things as you.
If there are, i have no comment.
As long as i done my part of.
Ask yourself, can you guys get a part timer like me?
I didn't say i'm good, i'm just know i am damn good!
Do those task of a permanent or else a supervisor.
I don't know why am i so stupid to do so good to you guys,
i didn't get anythings.
NO Commission and NO tambah gaji.
What i get is,
MAK WEI YAN, JANGAN BERANGAN!
AWWWWWWWWWWW!
No comments:
Post a Comment