我寂寞佐!
Sorry,
i keep stalking around to your profile!
=(
Just want to see where are you been,
and how are you?!
I wish you are fine there!
Sorry,
recently my mind full of you!
Still,
you're on my mind!
=x
Freaking unlike the feeling of friendship
bein' SHIT like this!
Is it so-called best friend?!
Arghhhhhhhhhhh!
I'm hurt that you guys treat me like this!
I unlike this feeling,
i hate it!
Can please give some response,
if i asking?
Do not try to bein' silent,
THANK YOU!
Sorry,
i keep stalking around to your profile!
=(
Just want to see where are you been,
and how are you?!
I wish you are fine there!
Sorry,
recently my mind full of you!
Still,
you're on my mind!
=x
Freaking unlike the feeling of friendship
bein' SHIT like this!
Is it so-called best friend?!
Arghhhhhhhhhhh!
I'm hurt that you guys treat me like this!
I unlike this feeling,
i hate it!
Can please give some response,
if i asking?
Do not try to bein' silent,
THANK YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment