Goshhy!
Now i knew how's people comment to my friendship!
I didn't show off my friendship!
And i don't think i got a lots of friend,
some more i wish more to come!
I'm seriously use a true heart to make friends,
but..but..but..people commented so.
What to do?
I won't blame you guys,
i'm just can't accept
why people will say me so in my friendship!
Friendship ain't a game to me,
there's wouldn't have an end to me!
Never say goodbye
except friends who make me feel disappointed.
Yeaa, i can't make everything perfect
and
i don't meant that i want to change them into a person i like!
Somehow,
my friendship
is always high ranking in my heart!
There's surely got some make me pissed of
about their action to me,
if it is,
get out from each other life is better than everything do!
I won't give a face!
No matter how good you are!
Sorry of my stubborn,
somehow i don't need a friend
to hurt me more than be my friend.
Loves who surrounded me,
as i say FRIENDSHIP is always important to me.
Sorry if i do miss out anyone,
you guys is always listed! =)
Friendship is it easy come easy go?!
That's why people,
PLEASE do appreciate every single minute with your friends.
No one will know what gonna happens in the next minute!
Love your friends,
love your life!
Memories with friends is always important!
Once again PLEASE!
I love my friends,
i don't meant to show off.
Thankyou!
Now i knew how's people comment to my friendship!
I didn't show off my friendship!
And i don't think i got a lots of friend,
some more i wish more to come!
I'm seriously use a true heart to make friends,
but..but..but..people commented so.
What to do?
I won't blame you guys,
i'm just can't accept
why people will say me so in my friendship!
Friendship ain't a game to me,
there's wouldn't have an end to me!
Never say goodbye
except friends who make me feel disappointed.
Yeaa, i can't make everything perfect
and
i don't meant that i want to change them into a person i like!
Somehow,
my friendship
is always high ranking in my heart!
There's surely got some make me pissed of
about their action to me,
if it is,
get out from each other life is better than everything do!
I won't give a face!
No matter how good you are!
Sorry of my stubborn,
somehow i don't need a friend
to hurt me more than be my friend.
Loves who surrounded me,
as i say FRIENDSHIP is always important to me.
Sorry if i do miss out anyone,
you guys is always listed! =)
Friendship is it easy come easy go?!
That's why people,
PLEASE do appreciate every single minute with your friends.
No one will know what gonna happens in the next minute!
Love your friends,
love your life!
Memories with friends is always important!
Once again PLEASE!
I love my friends,
i don't meant to show off.
Thankyou!
No comments:
Post a Comment