Thursday, February 17, 2011

I SHOULD HAVE A CHANGE!

I found something NEW today!
Is not consider as newest
cause it's happens long time ago.

I do overlook my family members NOWADAYS,
especially my popo!
I think it was happened since she moved into my house,
i don't really talked much to her!
I know that she saw our faces,
is enough for her to be happy than everything!
But somehow i feel sad why am i like cold-bloody to her?!
It's kinda bad when i never update myself to her!

Every time i home, face to computer ONLY!
My world seem like full of computer out of everything!
Even i talked to mom, she's just beside us!
But i never talk it loud to her,
because she's deaf.
She's don't really know what we talking about,
but i know she's happy!
Because she saw our faces!

I love her, serious!
But my mom said i'm not,
how sad?!
Maybe the way when i complaint about her to mom!
I didn't complaint anything,
i'm just feel that kinda annoying when the time i rushing.
Is not so,
i'm just don't want her to worry about us that's all =)

Even though the closer of mine, mom and sissy,
i don't really update myself to them since December i think!
I'm really fucking busy,
busy like nobody!
Got to work,
gathering,
meet friends,
college!
Goshhhy!
I'm seriously tired of it,
but what to do?!
I got no choice,
no work no income!
=(

I'm cried,
but cry does not a way to settle down!
Flashback,
why am i overlook my lovely one?
How dare am i?!
Maybe i may not face to the computer much,
i should change!
But can i do it?
Even dinner,
i don't really take much at home nowadays!
Most of the time,
had it outside with friends.
I know i should appreciate cause it's all cook by my mom!
Dinner session is important in a family,
but i miss it recently!
Goddamnit!
:'(

Click into this video,
first view into this video is:
Why are my characteristic was into this video as well?
Part of 0.25',
that's ME!
A moment of me & my popo!
=x




*IT'S EASY TO PUT A SMILE ON THEIR FACES*

1 comment:

  1. HEY YO. HMM BASED ON YOUR BLOG YOU'RE REALLY BUSY FULL OF OUTING (INCLUDING WITH ME ME AS WELL) DURING CNY HUH. I THINK YOUR FAMILY WILL UNDERSTAND YOU RIGHT, SO YA NO WORRIES.

    P/S: STUDY MODE (ON) FB (OFF) BLOG(OFF)

    ReplyDelete