*If things didn't happen,
can you please shut up your mouth?!
Think about it,
people are not really like the way you are.
Don't show me that face,
you ain't cute!
Thankyou!*
*Now i knew a meaning to make friend,
you meant it!
Sorry,
my heart is not welcome you!
Get out PLEASE!*
*There have so much of friends is surrounded,
but true friend,
JUST A FEW!
=x
NOW I KNEW HOW IS A FRIEND ARE YOU!
I BET MYSELF WON'T DATE YOU OUT,
ANYMORE!
SUCH A FAKE PEOPLE ARE YOU!
And you meant it,
your friendship is used to TAKE ADVANTAGE
from people!
AIN'T ABOUT HEART TO HEART
MAKING FRIENDS!
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!*
A true friend,
they will find you automatically!
Is not mean with is a must they find me,
but if a one with a fake heart
make friend with you,
do you like it?!
*I unlike people ffk me,
thankyou!*
can you please shut up your mouth?!
Think about it,
people are not really like the way you are.
Don't show me that face,
you ain't cute!
Thankyou!*
*Now i knew a meaning to make friend,
you meant it!
Sorry,
my heart is not welcome you!
Get out PLEASE!*
*There have so much of friends is surrounded,
but true friend,
JUST A FEW!
=x
NOW I KNEW HOW IS A FRIEND ARE YOU!
I BET MYSELF WON'T DATE YOU OUT,
ANYMORE!
SUCH A FAKE PEOPLE ARE YOU!
And you meant it,
your friendship is used to TAKE ADVANTAGE
from people!
AIN'T ABOUT HEART TO HEART
MAKING FRIENDS!
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!*
A true friend,
they will find you automatically!
Is not mean with is a must they find me,
but if a one with a fake heart
make friend with you,
do you like it?!
*I unlike people ffk me,
thankyou!*
No comments:
Post a Comment