Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Reunion Night 2011' =)

*Mak's
*My sissy: Charlotte Mak & Urika Mak
*Mason cute right? =)
*Us, 7's Mak's =)
*Awesome dinner!
*Fireworks time,
fireworks are beauty but time out of battery, TOO BAD!

What a Reunion Dinner?
I don't need to choose,
and mom force to go for it.
Sorry, you get me right?
I don't choose doesn't mean i don't have any idea with it,
i'm just don't want to make things even worst.
Got an awesome dinner so what?!
Ya, pity daddy,
but no choice!
Somehow her mom, my mama
keep called us to get a set of dinner home to her "beloved" son,
so what?!
I don't know,
it's really make me confuse
and don't feel like gives any comment about it.
But i did,
it's kinda FAKE!
Mom just dare to talk whatever straight forward into her,
i know it's kinda hurt mama!
But i'm wonder as well,
is my daddy a thief?
No right?!
So people, don't need to scared of him!
He's not that scary!
He just crazy of gamble and debt!
I know it's scary enough,
for rich people!

Now i knew,
a big house without mermaid is seriously will get mad!
Housekeeping on that day,
tired but had fun!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment