Saturday, March 20, 2010

Heyy, BESTIE! ♥

Yea, its YOU!
I mention abt YOU, Bestie Chia!
Janganlah curi tengok i punya blogg je, leave sum comment weihh!
:P

Today was a day of ME & YOU!
Woww, wat a day?
I ♥ to talk to u, face to face!
Everytinz we can talk to!
I ♥ YOU, Bestie Chia!
*Don b SHY kay?
Aha!

I ♥ to being wif YOU!
We can b connect to each ota owas, lovess~!
We love to talk abt songs, movie, shopin, accesories & etc.
Is nt ec to find a fren to talk to.
Thanks for appear in my life!

Ohh yess, talkin abt our shopin today.
I prefer to shopin wif YOU, the oni YOU!We ♥ Cotton ON!
Yeahh!Hmm, im rely sad tat i saw tat BLUE bag at Cotton ON today.
Awww~
I lik tat BLUE colour mor than mine SILVER colour!
=(
Nvmm, nw awaitin tat GREY colour shoes 2geta, whee xD

Ohh NO, im jz cant stop myself to fall in LOVE wif Cotton On!
*Please, tis is even nicer than Topshop, Miss S & Dororthy Perkins, for me!
Mayb coz of the price? Dsign?
Shhhh~
Tink lik goin to work at Cotton On!
Awwww~

*Anyway, settle ur prob wif ur hubby faster!
Im support u, owas!
♥♥
:))

2 comments:

  1. lol..i never curi-curi tengok pun..im so guang ming zheng da view your blog leh..our problem will not settle de lar..just let it be ler..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh yaa ke? :P
    Hmm, don sayy so kayy?
    N don let it b.
    Mz b settle it.
    Jz talk wif him face to face.
    Tel him sum swit tinz.
    Sur he won fel tat again.
    LOL!

    ReplyDelete