:))
I was scare to lost HER in my life!
God, bless HER PLEASE!
Don't take her away from my life!
I need her in my life!
She is 79 years old.
Nowadays not really feeling well on her healthy.
I was accompany her to hospital last friday to see diet.
The dietitian told me that
if her diabetes, cholesterol & blood pressure keep raise,
her kidney will be getting worse too!
Ohh noo, how come my popo got alot of disease to face to?
Popo, PLEASE!
U have to take care your healthy from NOW!
NO WAY u eat pork or everything that harm to your healthy already.
And NO WAY God take you away from me.
I want you look forward at me!
I want to give you a better life that your daughters & sons never let you enjoy in your life!
Please, wait me to grow up!
I'm happy that is finally you want to come over my house to overnight.
I know you are worry about your house,
BUT
do you ever think about that if you still continue stay at your house alone,
anything happen to you, no ONE will know until they finish their work.
Its different in my house!
Although we cant take care of you 24 hours, but
adleast we know you are in our house :))
Please, don't even leave me!
Take care yourself and for sure we will take care on you!
♥ YOU always!
♥♥
I was scare to lost HER in my life!
God, bless HER PLEASE!
Don't take her away from my life!
I need her in my life!
She is 79 years old.
Nowadays not really feeling well on her healthy.
I was accompany her to hospital last friday to see diet.
The dietitian told me that
if her diabetes, cholesterol & blood pressure keep raise,
her kidney will be getting worse too!
Ohh noo, how come my popo got alot of disease to face to?
Popo, PLEASE!
U have to take care your healthy from NOW!
NO WAY u eat pork or everything that harm to your healthy already.
And NO WAY God take you away from me.
I want you look forward at me!
I want to give you a better life that your daughters & sons never let you enjoy in your life!
Please, wait me to grow up!
I'm happy that is finally you want to come over my house to overnight.
I know you are worry about your house,
BUT
do you ever think about that if you still continue stay at your house alone,
anything happen to you, no ONE will know until they finish their work.
Its different in my house!
Although we cant take care of you 24 hours, but
adleast we know you are in our house :))
Please, don't even leave me!
Take care yourself and for sure we will take care on you!
♥ YOU always!
♥♥

god bless ur popo...take care too...^..^
ReplyDeleteThanks Claire!
ReplyDeleteAmen!