Im dcided.
Its my final decision!
N u make it to b!
Yterdaz i saw u & ur fren at Low Yat entrance.
I saw ur fren told u : Tats ur fren.
N u act lik didnt noe me n jz straight away go!
OKAYY, DEAL!
Its prove everytinz!
I don noe wats hapen to both of us.
Mayb coz of "PDI"?
Bt we didnt hav anytinz b4 oso.
We didnt argue, we stil kip contact.
Bt don noe wich date started, i didnt find u n u too.
Is nt important tat we didnt find each ota.
Bt tis is a change!
We change to u came over Mid oso didnt find me!
Get in to my shop or even Topshop oso won find me!
I saw u!
Bt i saw ur face too!
Good! Veryy GOOD!
Coz of "PDI", u decided to giv up our FRENSHIP!
I tink u noe im talkin abt u, the ever bes fren.
Anyway, GOODBYE!
I wish u won appear in my life again!
I don rely wan a bes fren lik u!
WTF?
N so far, im nt fren wif ur "PDI" edi!
He's nt mine anymor bt urs!
Goodbye to both of u, the 2 ever bes fren! FUCK!
Don talkin abt frenship bt talkin abt fish spa!
I went to fish spa at Rimba Spa yterdaz!
Ohh no!
Im scare!
N nt dare to!
Its memang horror than roller coaster, for me!
LOL!
I wan to try bt..
Haizz!
Nex time try again!
Mak Wei Yan, Come On!
:))
Its my final decision!
N u make it to b!
Yterdaz i saw u & ur fren at Low Yat entrance.
I saw ur fren told u : Tats ur fren.
N u act lik didnt noe me n jz straight away go!
OKAYY, DEAL!
Its prove everytinz!
I don noe wats hapen to both of us.
Mayb coz of "PDI"?
Bt we didnt hav anytinz b4 oso.
We didnt argue, we stil kip contact.
Bt don noe wich date started, i didnt find u n u too.
Is nt important tat we didnt find each ota.
Bt tis is a change!
We change to u came over Mid oso didnt find me!
Get in to my shop or even Topshop oso won find me!
I saw u!
Bt i saw ur face too!
Good! Veryy GOOD!
Coz of "PDI", u decided to giv up our FRENSHIP!
I tink u noe im talkin abt u, the ever bes fren.
Anyway, GOODBYE!
I wish u won appear in my life again!
I don rely wan a bes fren lik u!
WTF?
N so far, im nt fren wif ur "PDI" edi!
He's nt mine anymor bt urs!
Goodbye to both of u, the 2 ever bes fren! FUCK!
Don talkin abt frenship bt talkin abt fish spa!I went to fish spa at Rimba Spa yterdaz!
Ohh no!
Im scare!
N nt dare to!
Its memang horror than roller coaster, for me!
LOL!
I wan to try bt..
Haizz!
Nex time try again!
Mak Wei Yan, Come On!
:))
No comments:
Post a Comment