Heyy YOU!
Do u noe im so dsapoited wat u said?
In tis case, is nt ur fault!
But please, is nt my fault tat i didnt atend to clas kay?
I tink u wil nv knew my hand painin stil rite?
I asked u abt the presentation group tat day in msn, stil rmb?
BUT,
u didnt ans me!
Its okayy u didnt ans me, im waitin Claire on9 to ask.
Bt, she didnt on9 n i didnt ask her thru hp mayb is my fault?
*I wil nv knew abt the group presentation if i nv asked Jone!
No ONE told me automaticly!
I didnt blame anyone in tis case!
Im jz blame y din i atend to the clas even my hand was pain!
Awww~
STRESS!
*3 words stil: Im so dsapointed!
&
Thanks for Claire had copy notes n sign 4me,
GiL, take my stuffs!
Thankss! ♥
Do u noe im so dsapoited wat u said?
In tis case, is nt ur fault!
But please, is nt my fault tat i didnt atend to clas kay?
I tink u wil nv knew my hand painin stil rite?
I asked u abt the presentation group tat day in msn, stil rmb?
BUT,
u didnt ans me!
Its okayy u didnt ans me, im waitin Claire on9 to ask.
Bt, she didnt on9 n i didnt ask her thru hp mayb is my fault?
*I wil nv knew abt the group presentation if i nv asked Jone!
No ONE told me automaticly!
I didnt blame anyone in tis case!
Im jz blame y din i atend to the clas even my hand was pain!
Awww~
STRESS!
*3 words stil: Im so dsapointed!
&
Thanks for Claire had copy notes n sign 4me,
GiL, take my stuffs!
Thankss! ♥
calm down calm down....
ReplyDeleteClaire......
ReplyDelete:SS
:((
:'(
i din do anything....sry~~~
ReplyDelete