Wednesday, November 10, 2010

WHO THE HELL YOU ARE?!!!!

Who the HELL YOU ARE?!!!!

Seriously i want to know
who's the one view my blog!
And i don know who's the one
going to tell my supervisor about matter in DP
through my blog.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!
If you feel free and dare to view my blog,
why don't dare to leave me a message?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,
I'm just want to know who's the one i
UNEXPECTED!

For the currently status,
not really happy with it.
Store meeting just ended.
Nothing changes,
we maintain still:
NOT TALKING TO EACH OTHER!

C'on, YOU BOTH!
Why should i'm the one talk to you both?!
Balik rumah tidur kau!

I never feel so in Dorothy Perkins
even my previous working place,
I NEVER FEEL SO!
But i feel so this time,
YEAAAA!
SERIOUSLY I UNHAPPY WITH IT,
BUT WHAT TO DO?!

And now,
just wait for the time flies,
see who's the one stay longer in DP!
Or maybe no oneeeeeeeeee!

*SORRY*
I'M NOT RACIST AS PEOPLE KNOW ME WELL,
BUT I CAN'T STOP MY FEELING
TO UNLIKE YOU BOTH!

TO THE ONE I KESIAN SO,
THAT'S YOURSELF CHOOSE TO 'FRIEND'
WITH UR RACE.
I GOT NO COMMENT WITH IT!

*FUCKKKKKKKKKKK OFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment