A short chatting session with Theresa, the cutie one today!
:))
I love to chat with her,
cause she's a friendly one and a feeling feel so.
:DD
I got to know her from Poh,
she's Poh best friend from high school.
Well,
everything started to get close with her
since we used to study in Segi Kuala Lumpur in July 2009'.
Totally pissed off today!
i don't know why Aelia want to karau sales until to the fitting room.
Okayy,
i'm not that mind about my sales,
SINCE I'M JUST A PART TIMER!
BUT PLEASE,
that's you make me feel so at the first.
Your sounds like scared people grab your sales all the time!
And keep saying:
AKU PUNYE CUSTOMER,
AKUU PUNYE CUSTOMER,
AKUUUUUU PUNYE CUSTOMER!
Fuck off perempuan!
Don't you feel pening kepala if a one keep kacau you at the fitting room
and told you the same thing?
Try to stand in my situation and if i do so to you.
Just don't be selfish PLEASE!
Think about how's others feeling.
I'm already sakit kepala in fitting room area,
cause there's alot of Cik Ngan and customers yang BODOH SANGAT!
But your there,
keep bring in customers trying outfits
and say that's your customer punye!
Heyyyyyyy!
Satu pun kira kau punye?
Then whatcha fitting room people can earn as their sales?
And today,
while there are customers long queue in fitting room area.
You come and help me up,
i'm appreciate so.
You take off customer's hanger
and say THAT'S YOUR CUSTOMERS to me!
What The Fuck Man!
Macam ni pun nak karau kat fitting room ke?
Okayy,
i calm down myself and told supervisor Kak Leesa.
She got response, not much
and i suddenly got a feel:
WHY DOES SHE TREAT HER NATION
LIKE FOR NOTHING EVERYTIME?
Just like how she treat Yaya, Mira and all that.
I don't say like she treat us bad,
just feel like unfair!
VERY UNFAIR!
A statement come into my mind so sudden:
Do not try to bein' racist! I hate it! *FUCK OFF!*
AWWWWWWWWW!
So stress!
Luckily there's got Theresa with me when our break time together :)
But there's one thing i got to know from her also,
she asked me a very sensitive question,
as her thinking.
I was like what's so sensitive,
originally that's she asked me:
Are you a lesbian?!
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!
OMG!
I thought everyone know that I'M NOT!
But she don't know :S
Heyy people!
I'm wonder why am i look like LESBIAN?!
Don't have boyfriend doesn't mean with i'm LESBIAN,
my dear!
:)
Do remember,
Imma 100% NORMAL ONE, all the time :)
I love boys, male, guy, handsome, penis, _l_
WHEE! xD
*THANKYOU VERY MUCHIE :)*
:))
I love to chat with her,
cause she's a friendly one and a feeling feel so.
:DD
I got to know her from Poh,
she's Poh best friend from high school.
Well,
everything started to get close with her
since we used to study in Segi Kuala Lumpur in July 2009'.
Totally pissed off today!
i don't know why Aelia want to karau sales until to the fitting room.
Okayy,
i'm not that mind about my sales,
SINCE I'M JUST A PART TIMER!
BUT PLEASE,
that's you make me feel so at the first.
Your sounds like scared people grab your sales all the time!
And keep saying:
AKU PUNYE CUSTOMER,
AKUU PUNYE CUSTOMER,
AKUUUUUU PUNYE CUSTOMER!
Fuck off perempuan!
Don't you feel pening kepala if a one keep kacau you at the fitting room
and told you the same thing?
Try to stand in my situation and if i do so to you.
Just don't be selfish PLEASE!
Think about how's others feeling.
I'm already sakit kepala in fitting room area,
cause there's alot of Cik Ngan and customers yang BODOH SANGAT!
But your there,
keep bring in customers trying outfits
and say that's your customer punye!
Heyyyyyyy!
Satu pun kira kau punye?
Then whatcha fitting room people can earn as their sales?
And today,
while there are customers long queue in fitting room area.
You come and help me up,
i'm appreciate so.
You take off customer's hanger
and say THAT'S YOUR CUSTOMERS to me!
What The Fuck Man!
Macam ni pun nak karau kat fitting room ke?
Okayy,
i calm down myself and told supervisor Kak Leesa.
She got response, not much
and i suddenly got a feel:
WHY DOES SHE TREAT HER NATION
LIKE FOR NOTHING EVERYTIME?
Just like how she treat Yaya, Mira and all that.
I don't say like she treat us bad,
just feel like unfair!
VERY UNFAIR!
A statement come into my mind so sudden:
Do not try to bein' racist! I hate it! *FUCK OFF!*
AWWWWWWWWW!
So stress!
Luckily there's got Theresa with me when our break time together :)
But there's one thing i got to know from her also,
she asked me a very sensitive question,
as her thinking.
I was like what's so sensitive,
originally that's she asked me:
Are you a lesbian?!
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!
OMG!
I thought everyone know that I'M NOT!
But she don't know :S
Heyy people!
I'm wonder why am i look like LESBIAN?!
Don't have boyfriend doesn't mean with i'm LESBIAN,
my dear!
:)
Do remember,
Imma 100% NORMAL ONE, all the time :)
I love boys, male, guy, handsome, penis, _l_
WHEE! xD
*THANKYOU VERY MUCHIE :)*
Chill la eugzine(breath in and breath out) Haha. Erm.But seriously they got a bit racist ya. But what to do. Anyway. Be proud as a chinese. =)
ReplyDeleteHeyy dear! Yeaa, lots of story gonna tell you so soon. You feel so? You mean when you still working in DP? I'm proud because i'm Chinese but not Malaysian Chinese, LOL!
ReplyDelete