I force myself went to club yesterday due to Reona's birthday party.
I'm sick, flu, not really feeling well but still have to go
cause of a sentences that Reona said is killin' me:
Just give me some face if you are my friend!
Okayy, DEAL!
I promise you to go although i had been almost one year didn't go to,
I SCARED OF CLUB PLEASE!
Although i like it,
the environment, the music, the alcohol :)
Make me HIGH enough.
My sixth sense is so TRUE!
I feel like SOMEONE may going to the club,
seriously it's come true!
I thought both of us
is just like a stranger in the club,
BUT
...
in the end.
我都系败备你!
What you tell me is it the truth?
PLEASE!
Don't lie on me,
you know i hate cheater!
My heart once again
FLY-ing into YOU!
*OWHHHHH
GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!*
HERE TO SAY:
SORRY, I'M NOT THIRD PARTY!
THANK YOU!
*People is so surprise when saw me
in the club or even saw the real person of me!
LOL!
Am i hard to see?!
Yeaa, i am!
*Many unexpected pairs from Sentosa,
NOW i know.
Very very unexpected!
Should gossip more about it :DD
And last but not least,
thanks to those who take care of me in the club!
We are not that close,
but still you guys care of me!
Appreciate so much!
:)
I'm sick, flu, not really feeling well but still have to go
cause of a sentences that Reona said is killin' me:
Just give me some face if you are my friend!
Okayy, DEAL!
I promise you to go although i had been almost one year didn't go to,
I SCARED OF CLUB PLEASE!
Although i like it,
the environment, the music, the alcohol :)
Make me HIGH enough.
My sixth sense is so TRUE!
I feel like SOMEONE may going to the club,
seriously it's come true!
I thought both of us
is just like a stranger in the club,
BUT
...
in the end.
我都系败备你!
What you tell me is it the truth?
PLEASE!
Don't lie on me,
you know i hate cheater!
My heart once again
FLY-ing into YOU!
*OWHHHHH
GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!*
HERE TO SAY:
SORRY, I'M NOT THIRD PARTY!
THANK YOU!
*People is so surprise when saw me
in the club or even saw the real person of me!
LOL!
Am i hard to see?!
Yeaa, i am!
*Many unexpected pairs from Sentosa,
NOW i know.
Very very unexpected!
Should gossip more about it :DD
And last but not least,
thanks to those who take care of me in the club!
We are not that close,
but still you guys care of me!
Appreciate so much!
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment