BABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! ♥
I type message: BABE
twice yesterday and already select YOUR NAME!
But too bad is,
I DON'T DARE TO SEND OUT!
:S
I scared you won't reply me,
and i feel shame on YOU!
:S
Anyway,
just don't take it serious.
I'm just want to message YOU so sudden,
and wonder how's your life being :)
And your birthday coming so soon,
CAN I HAVE A DINNER WITH YOU?!
LOL!
*KIDDING*
*Currently so in love with this song!
Cause of this song,
i'm THINKING OF YOU!
:DD
I type message: BABE
twice yesterday and already select YOUR NAME!
But too bad is,
I DON'T DARE TO SEND OUT!
:S
I scared you won't reply me,
and i feel shame on YOU!
:S
Anyway,
just don't take it serious.
I'm just want to message YOU so sudden,
and wonder how's your life being :)
And your birthday coming so soon,
CAN I HAVE A DINNER WITH YOU?!
LOL!
*KIDDING*
*Currently so in love with this song!
Cause of this song,
i'm THINKING OF YOU!
:DD
No comments:
Post a Comment