I got all the pictures in annual dinner :)
After 3 weeks only got to update about this :S
AWESOME!
As you guys can see it through pictures.
DNP's employees is so creative and they are always the top of fashion.
Cause of this reason,
make me wanna stay in this company,
ONCE AGAIN!
:S
One thing really feel weird on the day,
i don't take much pictures :(
How sad!
:'(
I missed the chance to take pictures with all my dearest in the company :(
Cause I LACK OF A CAMERA!
:(
That's the reason WHY make myself wanna grab one so soon!
I'm wear Zizi's heels,
3.5 inches i think,
don't really feel good with that and Kakak they all keep laugh on me :S
So far, don't really satisfy my own on the day:
Lack of makeover a leopard on my face,
legs don't really feel good with heels,
lack of pictures,
didn't join to the performance.
*Seem like lots of regrettable :S*
But there's i'm consider a lucky one,
cause part timer never can go to,
except manager approve :)

*This TWO is the TOP one of the day!They are just so bravo!
And creative!
Congratulation to Kakak Najip,
you got the best Male dressing :)
(I'm wonder WHY are you in the list of male but not female :S)
But Mimi,
i'm here sad for you TOO!
I got no idea WHY you are not the best dressing for female,
but Paige!
Haihhhh!
Maybe management just don't want you both to be a pair of :S
Sighh!
But for me,
YOU'RE THE BEST ONE!
You both bravo is really attract me so :)

*We cam-whole all the night,because we just sat next to each other.
And and and, he's hyper active on the day.
Keep shout out loud, and shout:
WINNIE, WE LOVE YOU!
While the hall was silent and playing some slide show!
Syawal,
i really LOL of YOU! :PP
LMAO! SO cool la u ols.
ReplyDelete*still looking for THE theme for my corporate dinner.