Saturday, October 9, 2010

Eugz Mak = Mid Valley :)

I'm equal to Mid Valley!
Eugzine is equal to Mid Valley!
Eugz Mak is equal to Mid Valley!
Mak Wei Yan is equal to Mid Valley!


People do always check me out when they go to Mid Valley!
Another day off today, but went to Mid Valley still.
No choice, i'm gotta get back my handphone.
My handphone has leaved it in Kak Leesa's car since Safari Night!
I'm just so careless!
1 day without handphone!
*Seriously, i can't live without handphone! :S

I thought i will be home after get my handphone,
but there's i met my friend, Gregory in PDI.
Went to breakfast with him,
half way i received my honey's message:
Where are you?
Mostly i received this type of question,
my mind will pop out,
this feller may in Mid Valley now.

I called,
YEAHH!
She's in Mid Valley and gonna meet up.

But that time i'm on the way walk to Kak Eizma's house,
to get back my Identification Card :S
There's again,
i leaved my IC in people's car :S
While time almost 12 p.m,
i'm wait for Kak Eizma and walk together to Mid Valley.
On the way walk to Mid Valley,
i received call from Baba.
Owhh man, he's in Mid Valley too.
What a day?
I met up two of my babes in one day with no any date with them at the first.

Is like what Urika said is TRUE:
Do you think you will be back after take your handphone?
LOL!
I thought i can make it,
but i FAILED!

Sherly told me that:
Mid Valley = Eugz Mak!


LOL!
So damn funny heihh!
But seriously,
i met up babes around Mid Valley, always.
They do check me out :DD

Mohd Alvin,
Mid Valley City is MINE!
Since three years ago :P

No comments:

Post a Comment