What kind of SUCKS test result is it?
Fuckk Off!
I don't think YOU are in my best friend list, bitch!
I mean the second one, i'm highlighted!
For sure the 1st ONE is always is.
♥ Pohyi YIP! aka my sista :D
And where is my bestie, Li-Ling Chia?
I don't know how is it result to be?
The people who viewed your profile the most?
And i don't think that some of them will view my profile always, but i do.
Fuckk Off!
I don't think YOU are in my best friend list, bitch!
I mean the second one, i'm highlighted!
For sure the 1st ONE is always is.
♥ Pohyi YIP! aka my sista :D
And where is my bestie, Li-Ling Chia?
I don't know how is it result to be?
The people who viewed your profile the most?
And i don't think that some of them will view my profile always, but i do.

No comments:
Post a Comment