People, please do not ask me why didn't invite you to my birthday celebration.
Did you ever think that suppose is you gonna plan to me right?
Fuck YOU!
I'm totally over 100% disappointed on YOU!
I know you won't come back to me, anymore.
I know YOU well!
You are those type of Girl friend is always more important than YOUR BEST FRIEND!
I HATE YOU MAN!
But i can't make myself hate you so, cause you are a good friend to me.
And a part of my life before!
Will we become a pair of best friend again?
I don't know, and i don't wish to hurt myself anymore!
*Please, friends is always important to me.
Once i put YOU in my heart, please don't simply HURT me!
1991 April 29 till NOW, 2010 April 25, YOU are the best friend who HURT me the most.
Yeaa, maybe YOU didn't done wrong.
And its not a big deal what.
But i'm just can't accept the NEW YOU and the latest YOU!
Goodbyee or didn't?
As my mummy said, what you try to spend to people will people treat you back?
Mom, i don't want that.
And i don't want to do so.
How people treat me back is their own things, i done my part as a friend is enough.
People, i just want YOU to caringg ME!
Enough!
This is what i want!
Did you ever think that suppose is you gonna plan to me right?
Fuck YOU!
I'm totally over 100% disappointed on YOU!
I know you won't come back to me, anymore.
I know YOU well!
You are those type of Girl friend is always more important than YOUR BEST FRIEND!
I HATE YOU MAN!
But i can't make myself hate you so, cause you are a good friend to me.
And a part of my life before!
Will we become a pair of best friend again?
I don't know, and i don't wish to hurt myself anymore!
*Please, friends is always important to me.
Once i put YOU in my heart, please don't simply HURT me!
1991 April 29 till NOW, 2010 April 25, YOU are the best friend who HURT me the most.
Yeaa, maybe YOU didn't done wrong.
And its not a big deal what.
But i'm just can't accept the NEW YOU and the latest YOU!
Goodbyee or didn't?
As my mummy said, what you try to spend to people will people treat you back?
Mom, i don't want that.
And i don't want to do so.
How people treat me back is their own things, i done my part as a friend is enough.
People, i just want YOU to caringg ME!
Enough!
This is what i want!
No comments:
Post a Comment