Monday, April 5, 2010

:(

所谓:“清明时节雨纷纷,路上行人断了痕!
Well, today was Ching Ming.
And for sure im going.
I don't know why every year of this day, my feeling is DOWN!
This year was same like last year, my 3rd Uncle was fetch us to.
This year we added a place to go to.
That was my uncle Hong :(
So far, he leave us around 9 months.

Ohh NOO, once again to remind, do take care my lovely family members.
Please, im just not allowed GOD to take you guys away from me.
I don't want and i don't wish to lost you, my lovely family!
I knew im just the way too stubborn, *PRAY*

I saw my 3rd Uncle today!
And chat with him as well, im happy that he remembered still imma working in PDI Mid Valley!
Cause of somethings happened on him, i may lost contact with him.
The whole year, is just today i can saw him & chat with him.
HE, im respect him as my daddy as well :)
Maybe, i don't even have a daddy!
That's why im always treat my uncle like my dad!
On the way home, my 2nd uncle called me up and asked whether want to go his restaurant in Puchong take a lunch or not.
Imma the first think wanna invite my 3rd Uncle as well.
He reject me at the first, but im keep call him go with us.
Finally, he promise to go to.
At the same time, my tears is just cant be controlled.
My mummy is just mm sing mok, asked me what happened?
Mom, im just touched that my uncle was going with us.
I heart him and i do kesian him too.
Plus, he is my mama the lovely son.
Just let them chat while there was just a year once time.

*This is his daughter, Mak Hui Ying.

I was shocked when my sista Charlotte Mak told me that Mak Hui Chi doesn't want his daddy hold her.
Hui Chi, i knew your daddy had done wrong.
But please, that's your dad!
Hmm, maybe both of you is not like me.
I do heart my dad and your dad as well while they are really do somethings abominable on us.
I PRAY, come back to us my uncle!
But is impossible, my mom told me.
Hmm, btw i said thanks to you while you sending us home.
You reply me that, no thanks :D
Please, is actually im just want to call u take care yourself!
*We just added you in fb, im just cant to wait you to accept us.

*This is my LOVELY grandpa.

I MISS you, yeye!
Luckily mama didn't cry on you this year.
She did it every year of this day, you knew it as well.
1999, im just 8 years old and the year you pass away.
And NOW, 2010. 11 years pass, my heart is still on you.
Although you are just in my memory around 8 years but i do always remembered what you did to me.
*Please, mama always remind me :DD
And for sure, i have those impression on you too.
I thought myself won't be CRY anymore when im thinking about you BUT im wrong.
Imma always MISS you and not willing to.
Although i knew its impossible Yan!

I saw my 3 sok pou today, and she was keep chat with me.
Repeat, repeat and repeat!
She just repeat to asked me the question for many times.
I won't blame her, cause she get a disease like this.
My 3rd gu jie told me suddenly: Yan, today is your turn to chat with her kay?
LOL! We all laughed!
She keep asked me is it per year once Ching Ming.
And keep asked me who am i although imma accompany her today.

*Sometimes, im realize.
I was overlook my family members.
But, the LOVE family members! My heart is always on you guys!

And do take care every single of you♥

No comments:

Post a Comment