POOR thingy,
i am poor,
SO WHAT?!
I been waited for the U48 for one and half hour,
after that still have to JAM all the way from Times Square,
passby Segi College and then Times Square crossroads!
Home already three hours after,
plus the one and half hour of waited to the bus.
I want to say FUCK to the Kuala Lumpur's traffic lights
especially the one nearby Times Square crossroads,
no wonder it's being JAM all time!
Whatthehell,
that's a big roads,
and car(s) around there.
I think the traffic light
turn to green don't even have 10 seconds?!
This is the trouble!
Somemore, cars from Jalan Alor is alots TOO!
Whatthehell,
when the time i'm pissing off,
there's another U48 next to me.
Ohhhhmygeee,
this is so whatthefuck!
I been waited for the U48
for one and half hour and now another one appear to me?
Somemore, the bus only got two passenger!
Totally wasted my time of waiting,
plus it's raining!
Damn you rain!
I hate rainy day to the max!
This is how sucks Kuala Lumpur's traffic lights can be,
somemore the Rapid bus as well.
How good if i got my own transport!
Haihhhhhhhh!
I'm still waiting the day come to me!
MISS INDEPENDENCE WANNA BE!
:)
Drunk eyes wanna be! ._.
i am poor,
SO WHAT?!
I been waited for the U48 for one and half hour,
after that still have to JAM all the way from Times Square,
passby Segi College and then Times Square crossroads!
Home already three hours after,
plus the one and half hour of waited to the bus.
I want to say FUCK to the Kuala Lumpur's traffic lights
especially the one nearby Times Square crossroads,
no wonder it's being JAM all time!
Whatthehell,
that's a big roads,
and car(s) around there.
I think the traffic light
turn to green don't even have 10 seconds?!
This is the trouble!
Somemore, cars from Jalan Alor is alots TOO!
Whatthehell,
when the time i'm pissing off,
there's another U48 next to me.
Ohhhhmygeee,
this is so whatthefuck!
I been waited for the U48
for one and half hour and now another one appear to me?
Somemore, the bus only got two passenger!
Totally wasted my time of waiting,
plus it's raining!
Damn you rain!
I hate rainy day to the max!
This is how sucks Kuala Lumpur's traffic lights can be,
somemore the Rapid bus as well.
How good if i got my own transport!
Haihhhhhhhh!
I'm still waiting the day come to me!
MISS INDEPENDENCE WANNA BE!:)
Drunk eyes wanna be! ._.
No comments:
Post a Comment