Okayy,
something got to update since memory is still fresh in my mind :)
I wanted to blog:
A DAY OF ME BEEN SHUT IN THE KTM TRAIN!
Friday night, 12 August 2011
I supposed to home alone with ktm,
cause we argued and nowadays no one take me from and send me to Mid Valley! :O
In the end,
i drag along Jone Ooi.
Went to Dorothy Perkins for chit-chat awhile with the beloved Kakak,
after that heading to ktm station and no where else.
We got train after waited for less than 5minutes,
how happy we are so lucky!
Half way,
train been stopped.
After 10 minutes more,
there's a one announcement with a fucking voice which is not clear at all.
He talked malay,
but no one can understand,
since there had foreigners somemore.
Again,
second announcement,
but still the same,
can't even know whatthehell he talking about.
Okayy,
the train move abit and here's almost reach to my Salak Selatan Station.
All of sudden,
being stop again!
=x
Third announcement is here.
Again, whatthefuck is he talking?
Comes to the train's environment,
there's a chinese guy with his luggage
started to get angry after the second announcement!
He just got no patient at all,
same to me,
if there's got no Jone Ooi be with me.
I don't think i feel any funny point in this case,
but fucked up to the max!
There's two malay guy,
had chit-chat with us.
Suddenly,
they went to the middle of the train,
the door which can be pass to another box one.
Everybody was looking at them,
i thought they wanted to pee or something else,
but then CHEHHHH,
SMOKING! =x
Funny, angry, tired faces is all around the train.
We are chatting to each other,
for not to be so boring.
Almost last,
there's one girl actually ask her boy's friend or boyfriend *I don't know*
to broke the lock of emergency door.
I don't know how is their conversation after that,
cause was chat with the two malay guys,
had some joke there.
All of sudden,
the girl went to broke the lock of emergency door,
and she opened it.
People are there looking into her action,
she is just too cold with the air-corn inside the train.
Awesome her right? :)
Since the door is opened,
Jone ajak me of walk into the track together.
I was WAOOO,
call them walk along will do.
While discussion whether should we walk into the track,
train moved abit at this moment.
Not more than one minute,
the train moved to the station.
And the two malay guy play joke with us,
said that:
Luckily we didn't walk into the track,
if not they will be say goodbye to us
while we are walk in the track and they are in the train.
LOL!
Funny oneeee!
Reached station,
there's a bunch of people rush into the train!
I am home finally after been shut inside the train for one and half hour.
I bet that everyone would fucked up in this case,
since the one whose has annouce this incident for us
with a fucking voice which mean not clear at all.
Luckily I am not alone and there's still have Jone Ooi be with me :)
KTM, SHAME ON YOU!
*Strangers can also make a friend after this incident! LOL!
I saw the girl and the what we called boy's friend in Lelong fair twice,
anyway how,
SHE'S BRAVE ENOUGH!
something got to update since memory is still fresh in my mind :)
I wanted to blog:
A DAY OF ME BEEN SHUT IN THE KTM TRAIN!
Friday night, 12 August 2011
I supposed to home alone with ktm,
cause we argued and nowadays no one take me from and send me to Mid Valley! :O
In the end,
i drag along Jone Ooi.
Went to Dorothy Perkins for chit-chat awhile with the beloved Kakak,
after that heading to ktm station and no where else.
We got train after waited for less than 5minutes,
how happy we are so lucky!
Half way,
train been stopped.
After 10 minutes more,
there's a one announcement with a fucking voice which is not clear at all.
He talked malay,
but no one can understand,
since there had foreigners somemore.
Again,
second announcement,
but still the same,
can't even know whatthehell he talking about.
Okayy,
the train move abit and here's almost reach to my Salak Selatan Station.
All of sudden,
being stop again!
=x
Third announcement is here.
Again, whatthefuck is he talking?
Comes to the train's environment,
there's a chinese guy with his luggage
started to get angry after the second announcement!
He just got no patient at all,
same to me,
if there's got no Jone Ooi be with me.
I don't think i feel any funny point in this case,
but fucked up to the max!
There's two malay guy,
had chit-chat with us.
Suddenly,
they went to the middle of the train,
the door which can be pass to another box one.
Everybody was looking at them,
i thought they wanted to pee or something else,
but then CHEHHHH,
SMOKING! =x
Funny, angry, tired faces is all around the train.
We are chatting to each other,
for not to be so boring.
Almost last,
there's one girl actually ask her boy's friend or boyfriend *I don't know*
to broke the lock of emergency door.
I don't know how is their conversation after that,
cause was chat with the two malay guys,
had some joke there.
All of sudden,
the girl went to broke the lock of emergency door,
and she opened it.
People are there looking into her action,
she is just too cold with the air-corn inside the train.
Awesome her right? :)
Since the door is opened,
Jone ajak me of walk into the track together.
I was WAOOO,
call them walk along will do.
While discussion whether should we walk into the track,
train moved abit at this moment.
Not more than one minute,
the train moved to the station.
And the two malay guy play joke with us,
said that:
Luckily we didn't walk into the track,
if not they will be say goodbye to us
while we are walk in the track and they are in the train.
LOL!
Funny oneeee!
Reached station,
there's a bunch of people rush into the train!
I am home finally after been shut inside the train for one and half hour.
I bet that everyone would fucked up in this case,
since the one whose has annouce this incident for us
with a fucking voice which mean not clear at all.
Luckily I am not alone and there's still have Jone Ooi be with me :)
KTM, SHAME ON YOU!
*Strangers can also make a friend after this incident! LOL!
I saw the girl and the what we called boy's friend in Lelong fair twice,
anyway how,
SHE'S BRAVE ENOUGH!
No comments:
Post a Comment