Wednesday, January 26, 2011

MY HEART IS CRYING!

MY HEART IS CRYING
like nobody will realize about that!

Why people like get scared to my daddy?!
It seem like everyone wish him go away and never come back!
I don't blame,
i'm just have to blame my daddy!
Haihhhhhhhhhhh!

CNY Reunion,
nobody ask daddy go along to have dinner,
although people already knew he's back to Kuala Lumpur!
What to do?
He's my daddy,
and the other side is my lovely family as well.

Mom pop out one sentences to me:
I won't go to have reunion dinner since it's happened.
Goshhhhhhhhhhhh!
No one want it to be happened,
just accept it's happened mom!

What to do?
Just have to blame to your husband but not others!
He just did everything wrongly
and make people scared him so.
Mom, you have to accept!
Even for myself,
i also have to accept what people talked about my daddy
TO ME!
I'm the one who gonna listen to!

He's a unlucky man,
started to get OLD and OLDER!
Ain't that handsome anymore!

Dad,
i'm just wish you are rich in one day later!
Can you PLEASE show to our family members?
Can you?
Or the day will never come true?
PLEASE,
it's your show time dad!
Show your professional,
show your cleverness!
You just lack of luck!
Met not-a-good-person boss!
I'm sad for you,
thought you got a good boss at the first!
But end up,
every hard work consider as the lost of motor!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Chinese New Year is coming so soon!
Could you PLEASE bring all the unlucky from my daddy
AND
bring him something good after this?

Daddy,
i'm not a super-daughter!
As i told you,
this suppose the time you take care of me in terms of money,
but not i'm going to give you money everytime!
I'm just 20 years old,
do remember this!
I don't want to repeat for many times:
i'm 20 years old ONLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment