Is fucking stress!
Stress out of everything!
You make everything down!
You make my mommy suffer nowadays!
*I hate it and i unlike!*
Cause of, you still not wake up from your mistakes!
And still want to gambler,
although you got no moneyy!
Are you brainless?
My mommy even everyday give you money!
But you using it to gambler?!
What the fuck?!
I got my own limit as well,
i'm not a kid anymore!
I got my rights to judge you,
since young!
Imma always the one can be scold you!
Family members used to call me do so!
Cause you will never scold me back!
You know you are wrong also right?
I told myself,
and even my mommy,
i won't let things happen once again!
If you want to gambler,
PLEASE get out from my house!
I won't give a face!
Sorry for being rude!
It's all just want to protect myself and family far from DEBT!
Somehow,
i wish back to the pass!
You're not be with us,
we're already used to become an independent ladies!
That's you make me change so much!
That's you make up my mind to be like that!
That's you make me stubborn!
That's you make me hard for the life!
Can please think about it?!
Can please respect us?!
Can please be a responsibility one?!
*GOSHHY,
is fucking stress!*
I already used to not-that-close with my family members,
if things still happens,
i can't really imagine!
God,
PLEASE!
PLEASE!
Don't take my family members away,
don't ever give a chance to separate us!
Don't don't!
Seriously i can't really accept i'm not-that-close with them,
I'm the biggest for my generation!
Of cause,
there's people do sayang me the most,
when i'm young!
But NOW,
cause of you!
A lil reason of you,
we're not that close!
People really scared of you!
*PLEASE!
Don't ask me to choose whether Reunion Night
going to have dinner in Semi-D New House not!
I don't want to choose,
don't force me,
you guys will know what happen if we didn't go to!
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
*Go get a life PLEASE!*
I'm a good girl,
i type so doesn't mean i unlike him
but in the other side,
i love him and i'm just want him to be good!
People never and ever
look down him!
Stress out of everything!
You make everything down!
You make my mommy suffer nowadays!
*I hate it and i unlike!*
Cause of, you still not wake up from your mistakes!
And still want to gambler,
although you got no moneyy!
Are you brainless?
My mommy even everyday give you money!
But you using it to gambler?!
What the fuck?!
I got my own limit as well,
i'm not a kid anymore!
I got my rights to judge you,
since young!
Imma always the one can be scold you!
Family members used to call me do so!
Cause you will never scold me back!
You know you are wrong also right?
I told myself,
and even my mommy,
i won't let things happen once again!
If you want to gambler,
PLEASE get out from my house!
I won't give a face!
Sorry for being rude!
It's all just want to protect myself and family far from DEBT!
Somehow,
i wish back to the pass!
You're not be with us,
we're already used to become an independent ladies!
That's you make me change so much!
That's you make up my mind to be like that!
That's you make me stubborn!
That's you make me hard for the life!
Can please think about it?!
Can please respect us?!
Can please be a responsibility one?!
*GOSHHY,
is fucking stress!*
I already used to not-that-close with my family members,
if things still happens,
i can't really imagine!
God,
PLEASE!
PLEASE!
Don't take my family members away,
don't ever give a chance to separate us!
Don't don't!
Seriously i can't really accept i'm not-that-close with them,
I'm the biggest for my generation!
Of cause,
there's people do sayang me the most,
when i'm young!
But NOW,
cause of you!
A lil reason of you,
we're not that close!
People really scared of you!
*PLEASE!
Don't ask me to choose whether Reunion Night
going to have dinner in Semi-D New House not!
I don't want to choose,
don't force me,
you guys will know what happen if we didn't go to!
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
*Go get a life PLEASE!*
I'm a good girl,
i type so doesn't mean i unlike him
but in the other side,
i love him and i'm just want him to be good!
People never and ever
look down him!
No comments:
Post a Comment