Let's plan something good to myself,
before 2010 is end.
I'M NOT AGAINST YOU ANYMORE.
LISTEN CAREFULLY,
SO WHAT IF MY HEART KEEP ON YOU
BUT YOUR HEART NEVER BE WITH ME?!
I think you should know this,
i like you around 3 years already.
There's got no reason why am i so like you,
maybe in the other way?!
Hmmmmmmmmmm.
Yeshh,
is already 3years!
I seem like wasting my time to fall for you
and i got nothing in the end.
How sad,
3 years has passed and it's seriously ENOUGH for me.
Somehow,
AM I STUPID?
Nononoo,
i'm just way so in love to a guy.
Told me if i say you never like me at all,
you told me it's wrong!
But how come i never feel so you are like to me?!
You never miss me?
You never feel like want to find me?
And I do find you,
somehow i feel like is the same response to me =x
Very COOL!
Is it the so-called you like me?
I don't know,
ask yourself better!
I'm wonder how you treat your girlfriends?
Is it the way you treat me or i'm the worst one you treat to?!
You don't know how to treasure me is okayy,
DO REMEMBER:
THAT'S YOUR LOST!
Babes,
remind me PLEASE if i ever back to him.
*Scold me,
Slap me!*
But i don't think he will ever back to me.
:(
His attitude seriously is just like my daddy,
not much talking,
mm dei mm diao!
*GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*
Am i suppose to get a boyfriend like how my daddy do?
*NO WAY!*
''You don't know how to treasure me is okayy,
ReplyDeleteDO REMEMBER: THAT'S YOUR LOST!''
agreed!! so get over it..it's been 3 years loving someone that doesn't love you back.. it doesn't worth and it is such a waste of time.. you work at so many places i bet you will meet someone real soon.. ''there are many fishes in the ocean''.. observe at others instead of looking at the same guy..:)
Miss Aillie, is surprise to get over your love bite here :) Hmmmmmmm, yeaa. I know this thing but i'm just can't get anyone else :(( I will try my best in the coming New Year :))
ReplyDelete