Break!
Can't really imagine how fast we are right?
Okayy,
no worries people!
I will be fine,
cause i got the clear answer NOW!
That's the thing i wish to,
PLEASE!
I never said I want to be in a relationship.
Maybe is not the right time we are together.
Just do whatever you like on me,
cause you know that my heart
is always got you but not others!
Sorry,
I love you!
=)
Can't really imagine how fast we are right?
Okayy,
no worries people!
I will be fine,
cause i got the clear answer NOW!
That's the thing i wish to,
PLEASE!
I never said I want to be in a relationship.
Maybe is not the right time we are together.
Just do whatever you like on me,
cause you know that my heart
is always got you but not others!
Sorry,
I love you!
=)
No comments:
Post a Comment