Monday, July 26, 2010

Youu!

Am i happy with it?
You break up,
should i say CONGRATULATION?

Urika Mak Wei Chyun, you are damn funny.
You called me up and say:
"I have something want to tell you,
didn't know that's a good news to you or a bad news."
I was like wonder to know what is that so-called "NEWS" ;)
But then you told me that,
HE WAS BROKE UP!

LOL!
I was like doesn't matter what,
i get to knew about it last night.
He messaged me and i like WOWW,
so sudden!

Hmm, in this case,
i have no comment with it.
I'm just like so surprise as Urika Mak do,
cause he messaged me!
We have been long time didn't meet and chat,
and yesterday you do.

Thanks Gibson's for your BLAH BLAH BLAH,
i'm type of rationality as you know ;)
I know what i want to have ;)

MAK WEI YAN,
YOUU JUST THINK TOO MUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment