
did i want to REQUEST transfer to Topman Mid Valley?
Is Topman, but not Topshop!
There's some reason make me feel like,
i do always make my working time enjoy but not stress.
Since my hobby is KAP ZAI,
i think under DNP Clothing Sdn Bhd,
that's only Topman will suit me more.
But most of customers in Topman is G!
Haihh!
No choice!
G is always the FASHIONABLE ONE,
did you agree so?
I do think so,
cause since i work at DNP Clothing Sdn Bhd around 1 year,
i had saw and get to knew lots of G!
Seriously, THEY ARE SO FASHIONABLE!
This is what i admire on them!
I love FASHION,
and i hope FASHION do love me too :DD
Am i qualification to join in Topman?
I don't know ;(
Plus, think it will be a dream
cause people in Dorothy Perkins is really treat me well.
Staff in Topman & Topshop is always HANDSOME!
Plus, the so-called BEST FRIEND IS OVER THERE TOO!
Unfortunately is I CAN'T GET TO KNOW THEM WELL!
;(
The so-called EDC's smile is work as Virtual Merchandiser in Topman store,
and there's got lots HANDSOME staff nowadays!
*Please, THE HANDSOME! I wish to know you in one day later.
And i'm still confusing the day when FIFA final,
the person i saw IS THAT YOU?
I wish to ask you with myself ;)
Topman & Topshop Mid Valley memang MELETUP!
Every sunday got their own dress up theme,
I WANNA JOIN, I WANNA JOIN!
And i'm ENVY!
They are so powerful and so-attractive man!
But Dorothy Perkins Mid Valley is NOT BAD also what! :)
♥
*It's cause of GEDIK!
:S
Is Topman, but not Topshop!
There's some reason make me feel like,
i do always make my working time enjoy but not stress.
Since my hobby is KAP ZAI,
i think under DNP Clothing Sdn Bhd,
that's only Topman will suit me more.
But most of customers in Topman is G!
Haihh!
No choice!
G is always the FASHIONABLE ONE,
did you agree so?
I do think so,
cause since i work at DNP Clothing Sdn Bhd around 1 year,
i had saw and get to knew lots of G!
Seriously, THEY ARE SO FASHIONABLE!
This is what i admire on them!
I love FASHION,
and i hope FASHION do love me too :DD
Am i qualification to join in Topman?
I don't know ;(
Plus, think it will be a dream
cause people in Dorothy Perkins is really treat me well.
Staff in Topman & Topshop is always HANDSOME!
Plus, the so-called BEST FRIEND IS OVER THERE TOO!
Unfortunately is I CAN'T GET TO KNOW THEM WELL!
;(
The so-called EDC's smile is work as Virtual Merchandiser in Topman store,
and there's got lots HANDSOME staff nowadays!
*Please, THE HANDSOME! I wish to know you in one day later.
And i'm still confusing the day when FIFA final,
the person i saw IS THAT YOU?
I wish to ask you with myself ;)
Topman & Topshop Mid Valley memang MELETUP!
Every sunday got their own dress up theme,
I WANNA JOIN, I WANNA JOIN!
And i'm ENVY!
They are so powerful and so-attractive man!
But Dorothy Perkins Mid Valley is NOT BAD also what! :)
♥
*It's cause of GEDIK!
:S

No comments:
Post a Comment