Helloe May
and
Goodbye the unhappy April.
I'm not happy at all
since the assignment thingy
until yesterday 30 April 2011'.
How strong of a one,
she will cry of the stress also.
Cried,
but i know
it can't be settle my problem in my heart.
What for?
I think it's the "best" pressie i had,
i can see through my friendship.
When i need help,
i don't think there's people help me up,
expecially what we called best friends
and all that?!
Yaa, so what?
I am unhappy with you!
Okayy, it's passed!
Whatever i unhappy,
it's passed.
What to do and what i get if i unhappy?
Just let it be.
And i learn thingy,
i won't give a damn face start from now on.
Disappointed is what i got in the end.
So what if i'm calculation?!
And so what if i'm stubborn?!
I am who i am,
i know what should i do from now on!
For those who helped me,
i will remember who you are.
Appreciate so much here.
It's not all about the assignment thingy only,
but is what i passed through
the whole month of April.
Okayy,
whatever it is.
Friendship whatthehell to me!
That's is!
and
Goodbye the unhappy April.
I'm not happy at all
since the assignment thingy
until yesterday 30 April 2011'.
How strong of a one,
she will cry of the stress also.
Cried,
but i know
it can't be settle my problem in my heart.
What for?
I think it's the "best" pressie i had,
i can see through my friendship.
When i need help,
i don't think there's people help me up,
expecially what we called best friends
and all that?!
Yaa, so what?
I am unhappy with you!
Okayy, it's passed!
Whatever i unhappy,
it's passed.
What to do and what i get if i unhappy?
Just let it be.
And i learn thingy,
i won't give a damn face start from now on.
Disappointed is what i got in the end.
So what if i'm calculation?!
And so what if i'm stubborn?!
I am who i am,
i know what should i do from now on!
For those who helped me,
i will remember who you are.
Appreciate so much here.
It's not all about the assignment thingy only,
but is what i passed through
the whole month of April.
Okayy,
whatever it is.
Friendship whatthehell to me!
That's is!
No comments:
Post a Comment