Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Daddy's Day

*A heart full of missingg!
Yeaa, i did MISS youu so! :(

Yesterday, 20 June 2010
is Daddy's day.

Heyy daddy!
I MISS YOUUUUU badly
and

I
YOUUUUUU!

Where have you been to, my lovely dad?
I missed call you,
BUT
you didn't call me back.
It has been 2times, and happend recently.

FIFA World Cup is having NOW,
as mummy said,
FIFA World Cup here you are,
is time of your lovely dad DYING!

Yeaa, she knew i did LOVE my dad.
Seriously i LOVE you,
i admire you as my dad!
Although you had been N times leave us,
but i LOVE you, still my dad ;)
Your knowledge is the best part i admire to,
any question i asked you and you did answer me,
that's not about studies but about some logical question ;)
If i do asked mum, she didn't know to answer me,
cause she is not clever as you! ;)
Although you are not work in a high position,
and just a little worker,
BUT,
in my heart,
you are always the best ONE!

As mama said:
Your dad is a clever guy,
he ain't a stupid.
He just lazy and naughty,
don't really study hard.

Some times, you are not with us,
i had 1 year half didn't see you and your face.
How are you my dad?
Did you grow old?
How's hair?
Become whiten?
How's face?
Still that handsome?

*Please, i do feel so my dad is handsome! :)

And my mum said:
Ohhh no, i don't think so.

Mum, you are consider lucky!
You have a leng chai husband!
And i do feel proud of his........look!
But not HOBBY!
How i wish can found a handsome ONE just like my dad as my bf ;)

Still remembered dad said:
Don't find a wear specs ONE as your bf,
BUAHAHHAHA!
I knew you are just kidding dad ;)

Awwwwwwwwww!
I got lotsa question to ask you!
How i wish i can fly to Penang to visit you,
BUT,
I CAN'T!
I can't do it!
I have no partner!
I have no money!
;(

Again,
Happy Daddy's day my lovely dad, MAK WAI KONG!
I heart you,
you will never knew.
And you just blame on me,
blame that i didn't help you while you are in trouble.
Sorry if i do so,
but if i did help you,
the one who in a trouble may become me.

Last,
I LOVE YOUUUUUUU!
I wish you understand about the message i sent you.
;)
Do stay happy and healthy, always!
LOVE!

And Happy Daddy's day to the others my 2 lovely uncle ;)
2nd Uncle: Mak Wai Meng
3rd Uncle: Mak Wai Hon


Do take care, always ;)

Love you guys,
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment